OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

So I went half size up thinking they’d be like the originals…

Can anyone with the originals speak to the current sizing?

I'm a 10 in the OG AZG and the whte/navy IIs. I got a 10 in the retros and hopefully they're the same sizing.....

Man I hope they didn’t get pushed…Lack of any updates got me pulling my hair out…

Plus I think those Fruity Pebble Lebron Dunks are dropping next month…Really hope these sneaker leakers didn’t get those mixed back early in the year…Like they saw Fruity Pebble Lebron and just assumed it was the 4’s…

Man I hope they didn’t get pushed…Lack of any updates got me pulling my hair out…

Plus I think those Fruity Pebble Lebron Dunks are dropping next month…Really hope these sneaker leakers didn’t get those mixed back early in the year…Like they saw Fruity Pebble Lebron and just assumed it was the 4’s…
Ill be cool if they do. Christmas time always expensive and the card 7s are a must already. But yeah I cant believe/wait for the FP 4s.

I wouldn’t be hurt if the pushed fruity pebble 4s to early next year. Like what was said, holiday times are expensive as is lol. Going to need a small break.

Just got my Navy pair from Nike…Quality differences between these and the Maccabi pairs is honestly a bit of a surprise…Materials are noticeably worse…Maybe I just got a dud, but whoa…AND to add to that, they fit easily a half size smaller…

Just got my Navy pair from Nike…Quality differences between these and the Maccabi pairs is honestly a bit of a surprise…Materials are noticeably worse…Maybe I just got a dud, but whoa…AND to add to that, they fit easily a half size smaller…

Okay I thought I was trippin. I heard great things about the material quality on the Maccabi and was looking forward to that in the navy pair, but when I got it in, the leather areas felt rather stiff. I just thought it needed break-in time, but I was also unsure if I was supposed to expect something different.

USA vs Maccabi

These are definitely two different shoes. They aren’t terrible at least my pair wasn’t. But they do feel stiffer like said above. The tongue on the USA pair sits a bit lower as well until I put my foot in and pull them up.

USA vs Maccabi

These are definitely two different shoes. They aren’t terrible at least my pair wasn’t. But they do feel stiffer like said above. The tongue on the USA pair sits a bit lower as well until I put my foot in and pull them up.

Yeah, the tongue was noticeable

Hoping they also do some lows with laser print:

20221102_203116.jpg

-foe

Back
Top Bottom