OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

EsG3QciUcAAt1nX.jpeg

A couple of gems here! Hoping that the Laker 3s, HWC 7s, Shooting Star 7s and SB 15s release sometime the line!… and for a discount! LOL

I was DEVASTATED when the Animal 2s and Purple 1s lost.

That's an interesting point I never considered about the number of colorways they do with models now vs back in the day. It's almost like an album with too many songs, there might be some bangers but it hurts the overall experience. Compare that to a masterpiece album that's relatively short, like Illmatic, you appreciate each track even more. Like for example, the AJ12 only had 5 colorways, but there were no misses.

This has been discussed a lot on NT. Most shoes were getting 3-4 colors in the 90s. Now shoes are getting 20-30 colors and it kills the shoe.

Yet we’ve got those 2 shoes before the actual winners Dave East Dave East . Talk about wild. I wonder what’s next from that “tournament”? 🤔

EDIT: wasn’t there talk about the steweys or something releasing at the end of the yr? Or am I imagining things? Lol

That bracket was always so trash though because no SVSM or dunkman. I cannot think of any two more coveted recurring lebron PEs. I always thought of SVSM as lebron's version of jordan's UNC colorways.

This…

Dunkman 4’s and Championship 10’s were the only pairs on that bracket that were even remotely worthwhile…

Dunkman 2’s, SVSM / CTK 2’s, Home 2’s, Fruity Pebbles 4’s, All Star Game 4’s, Home PE 10’s, Ohio State 9’s, SVSM 9’s…All on my list if they ever decide to drop them…FP 4’s the only ones even rumored to release and that’s been circulating since early 2022 🤷‍♂️

Nike is strange…They’ve shown a willingness to release Bron’s PE’s but still manage to sit on the ones people actually want…

South Beach 15s is the only must for me. Second would be the 10s and then the 16s. That’s it off that bracket.

Actually, are those 8s the “Portland” pair? I’d take those too 😂

That bracket was always so trash though because no SVSM or dunkman. I cannot think of any two more coveted recurring lebron PEs. I always thought of SVSM as lebron's version of jordan's UNC colorways.

I get what you saying, but it would kind of be more like Laney cws

The only Lebron model that had a ton of cw that all were bangers was the 9. There was not 1 cw that I hated, and I actually DESPISE anything OSU related.

Back
Top Bottom