OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

I won’t play in 2’s again after a while they started hurting my feet plus the Sabrina’s are probably the best pair for me atm comfort wise

That silly Beast pair slated to come out soon made me reminisce on early '90s WWF when they had Giant Gonzales. The bootleg fur motif on them is similar to the fake fur he had on parts of his body. They just lack the bootleg airbrush muscles that he had.
1697402840287.png

That silly Beast pair slated to come out soon made me reminisce on early '90s WWF when they had Giant Gonzales. The bootleg fur motif on them is similar to the fake fur he had on parts of his body. They just lack the bootleg airbrush muscles that he had.
1697402840287.png
Geeze, he was an awful wrestler.

I can’t believe the hate on these shoes. When he wore them years ago as pe’s ppl were drooling bc lbj had something they couldnt get. Now ppl mad that shoes which were previously unobtainable are now getting released. Make ya damn minds up

im definitely coppin just to add to the collection. Its a collection piece for me
Allllll that! 🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣

Interesting. How did they ask you?

PO
Every once in a while I get surveys from the nike sent to my email. This one in particular said please take this survey about LeBron James, and it asked about a dozen questions regarding LeBron and his products. Do you think his shoes are meant for on court or off court use, what do you think of LeBron as a person, as an athlete, what's your favorite LeBron shoe, etc.

Back
Top Bottom