• Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SmartSelect_20221206_133306_Twitter.jpg

So the failure...

:rofl: :rofl:

Needs more Rui Costa kits.

Also, to the point of Spain not producing talent, thats a load of Malarkey. There are PLENTY of very talented players, they just werent to Luis Enrique’s liking. HE was the star of the national team, no one else.

Also, to the point of Spain not producing talent, thats a load of Malarkey. There are PLENTY of very talented players, they just werent to Luis Enrique’s liking. HE was the star of the national team, no one else.

Please…..just shut up :lol:

Spain don’t have talent like that.

Y’all are just importing from France and Brazil every Summer now.

La Fabrica isn’t producing. La Masia the same.

YALL ARE WEAK :lol:

Please…..just shut up :lol:

Spain don’t have talent like that.

Y’all are just importing from France and Brazil every Summer now.

La Fabrica isn’t producing. La Masia the same.

YALL ARE WEAK :lol:

I’m Honduran bro. I know what it feels like to not have talent.

You cant tell me there wouldnt have been a different flair to the spanish attack if they had…idk…IN FORM STRIKERS? Maybe Canales, Borja Iglesias, Iago Aspas…

But no, it was chronic bottler Morata, Son In Law Ferran, Wishy Washy Asensio and Ansu “i got no knees” Fati.

I’m Honduran bro. I know what it feels like to not have talent.

You cant tell me there wouldnt have been a different flair to the spanish attack if they had…idk…IN FORM STRIKERS? Maybe Canales, Borja Iglesias, Iago Aspas…

But no, it was chronic bottler Morata, Son In Law Ferran, Wishy Washy Asensio and Ansu “i got no knees” Fati.

I know you’re Honduras but you cape for Spain a lot tho. :lol:

Canales, Borja, and Aspas…….reallyyyyyyy bro?

These are THE GUYS who you think would save saved Spain?

Come on man. What are we talking about right now? :lol:

Also……

Fati should have chose Portugal or Bissau..

Jus sayinnnn….

1670394173292.jpeg

His Father is probably mad as AF right now.

What’s the process like for getting World Cup tickets @layziegunts ? I don’t wanna miss out when they come to Foxborough in 2026
Do they release tickets for the date before the teams are drawn? Do the teams countries get first pick?
I went to Russia in ‘18. I’ll skip the Visa and passport part but essentially you give them your information. Setup a login/account on FIFA dot com. This is the only avenue you go to for tickets.

That is going to be your bloodline even though sometimes it won’t update for a long time. they probably won’t even have an article once every six months.

So in Russia the USA did not qualify even though I gave my information saying I’m American. They offer you back up three countries to follow. Yes, if you are from that country you get first priority on your countries’ games.

You can also choose very specific games. For instance, today’s Morocco vs Spain was 1F vs 2E. You can also buy a ticket to the final straight up. Regardless of who wins F group and got second in E group. In the same tone you can choose which stadium you preferably want to go to. I wouldn’t want Sochi or Kaliningrad because they’re far away from the good places. If you choose a stadium, you’ll be glad to get whatever game you get. This is all raffle based.

The costs are what they are and probably will be raised since this is in America. You do get charged as a reservation for a ticket then once again to receive your tickets. (The ‘94 WC was the most attended ever by the way so expect that to be broken for ‘26)

Now it’s possible to follow a country and if your country makes it out of the group stages you’re essentially On Call in the country and it’s your job to make it there within X amount of time. Halfway across the country or down the street. They reserve percentages of game tickets to people who follow the country, to those who buy the ticket to the exact 1F game, to those who wanted any game available and those who wanted round of 16 on up(guessing on this one but sure). I got my tickets a year plus before the entire tournament. Group stage England vs Panama 6-1 in Nizhny

TLDR; want to go to the WC? You’ll be in a raffle amongst millions. Godspeed

I know you’re Honduras but you cape for Spain a lot tho. :lol:

Canales, Borja, and Aspas…….reallyyyyyyy bro?

These are THE GUYS who you think would save saved Spain?

Come on man. What are we talking about right now? :lol:
They’d get a shot on target, thats DEFINITELY a start lol.

And let’s be real, RICHARLISON is balling out, if he can do it……..

Should be eye opening to people to see how much better clubs are without Ronaldo. Man United is doing much better without him. And no surprise, Portugal is too. I wanted Ronaldo to keep starting for Portugal because it would ensure the team wouldn't win and he would never get his World Cup. Now, if he leaves the camp, by all means, Portugal can take it.

Back
Top Bottom