• USA

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Argentines really took Mbappe's quote personal AF! Fans are idiots, so I get it from Argentina's side. Just hate French supporters giving him crap, some of them stay racist as hell. Mans kept France in there and everything.

If there's one thing that was crystal clear that came our of the world cup, it's how self righteous and ignorantly racist the western media is.

Me growing up in the Middle East, I thought most of their news was agenda driven and the western media was more open as they criticize themselves. But over the years, I've come to realize they are no better. The world cup just cemented this notion for me.

What they did was just hurtful.

Danish Media comparing Moroccans to Monkeys:

unnamed-2.jpg

German outlets stating that the Moroccan players are part of isis because they are making the gesture that signals their thankfulness to the God.

Fjz81JwXoAI04qW

And of course, the French media drawing terrorist cartoons of Qataris

qatar-cartoon-.jpeg

Then most of the Western World comparing Messi's Bisht to a bathrobe where the reality is that it was a sign to honor Messi as it's similar to Knighting someone in England. It's not political, it's a cultural gesture.

imago1020537457h.jpg

You would not hear that when Pele wore a Sombrero when he won the cup in Mexico.

FkSp1rdX0AABEi0.jpg

There are WAY more examples from this world cup alone, but you get the point. The hypocrisy, self righteousness, and racism is disgusting.

What was pleasant to see what that almost no westerner who actually went to Qatar felt the way the media was portraying the Middle East and Middle Eastern people. Perceptions shifted and I hope it continues.

Can’t wait to see Ronaldo forced to sit in a Walmart motorized cart on the podium when he wins the trophy here in the US in 2026.

Argentines really took Mbappe's quote personal AF! Fans are idiots, so I get it from Argentina's side. Just hate French supporters giving him crap, some of them stay racist as hell. Mans kept France in there and everything.
what did Mbappe say for them to get this angry?

Regardless, the behavior is outta pocket IMO.

The campaign to hurt Mbappe has been there for a while. This isn’t new.

What’s new is the Players feeding into it.

That’s weird.

Is he crazy sure
But Dude is one of the few players who took the time at the world cup to reach out and make these videos for the kids.

After Australia game

After Croatia game

:lol:
I mean people really trying to rain on our parade.
There are no black players on the mexico team and chile team either.
The writer lied and said black population was 1% but its 0.3% 😐

Anyway why dont we ask why there are no latinos on US Womens and Mens team.
Latinos are 20% of US population. No latino or asian love from the stars and stripes. We can play too. Look at Mexico, Argentina, Japan, and Korea.

La classe !!

Yea I remember seeing this. (Video below with translation).

This was before the the World Cup even started too.

Making fun of a country/player full of immigrants like France - when Argentina is also a country full of immigrants makes absolutely NO sense.

Argentina FA should ban these fools. The video was ridiculous.

Last edited:
how about the superbowl? and is viewership improving?

Not even close to the Super Bowl. Super Bowl is like 140 Million.

Super Bowl is more of a holiday/event tho. Most of the people who watch don’t even care let’s be serious.

But the numbers are good for Soccer. They’re increasing every year.

Making fun of a country/player full of immigrants like France - when Argentina is also a country full of European immigrants makes no sense.
White supremacists.
They think their immigration is better by nature because it's European descent. These dumb players still got to travel and live in Europe if they wanna play professional football (showing how KM's statement was actually true btw), let's see if they keep the same energy they display in their inflation ridden country

White supremacists.
They think their immigration is better by nature because it's European descent. These dumb players still got to travel and live in Europe if they wanna play professional football (showing how KM's statement was actually true btw), let's see if they keep the same energy they display in their inflation ridden country

It’s ugly. I didn’t want to post it when I saw it a month ago because I’m not out here trying to paint a broad brush on any nation because of a few idiots.

But this video keeps resurfacing because of how they’re doing Mbappe.

Argentine FA need to find these dudes. Lay down punishment and get it over with.

I still don’t get what they’re doing - they’re all recent decedents of immigrants just like the French team.

These players are born and raised in France. End of story - They’re French. Now get TF over it and S TF U.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom