• USA

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't get all these hatred toward M'bappé ! Sure he had some unecessary comments but these guys should focus on their victory not on the loss of one player. Here in France no one expected the team to go this far so we're really proud of them !!

I didn’t want to post it when I saw it a month ago because I’m not out here trying to paint a broad brush on any nation because of a few idiots.
This 🎯
Because a lot of western countries tend to have these same prejudices.
Nonetheless, not finding and punishing them kinda shows complicity or complacency at the very least.
Not a good look but some of these "fans" or even players are in for an even uglier look next time they in Paris for example. Emi Martinez dumbass will have so many people touched up and robbed smh

20221221_082151.png

:rofl:

Sans deschamps ça gagne.
Idk if Deschamps is the only reason for our loss. We were missing Pogba, Kanté, KB9, Nkunku, Lucas Hernandez, plus the virus right before the semi final didn't do us any good and the team was having underwhelming performance since the finale of the nations league.

At the end of the day Qatar (PSG's owner) is the winner of this world cup. They had both their favourite employees (Messi and Mbappé) shining in the final. Every Messi stans will remender this world cup as his coronation.

Last edited:
Anyone eaten at his restaurant? I'm sure it's expensive AF, but is the food actually good?

I don't get all these hatred toward M'bappé ! Sure he had some unecessary comments but these guys should focus on their victory not on the loss of one player. Here in France no one expected the team to go this far so we're really proud of them !!

His quote angered a lot of people in South America at the time. That said, I agree with you. It doesn’t justify this unreasonable hatred and anger. Even Scaloni came out and said after the final that his words were probably misinterpreted.

This 🎯
Because a lot of western countries tend to have these same prejudices.
Nonetheless, not finding and punishing them kinda shows complicity or complacency at the very least.
Not a good look but some of these "fans" or even players are in for an even uglier look next time they in Paris for example. Emi Martinez dumbass will have so many people touched up and robbed smh

Yeah, I feel like there’s no escape from this as long as you have majority white fans in a sport.

I’m a 49ers fan (American football since I’m assuming you live in France) and there have been multiple instances where groups of fans have turned to racism and death threats towards black players. This is contrary to the city/region they represent since based on what locals will tell you, we’re supposed to be diverse , open minded, liberal, and friendly people overall.

This past summer Deebo Samuel, one of the players that everyone claimed to “love” was negotiating for a new contract and indirectly said he was going to leave the team by removing pictures of the 49ers from his Instagram. Even outside of the racist names and death threats, the outrage and character attacks over a player wanting to do what he feels best for HIS career was absolutely disgusting.

The interesting part, as usual, is that the white players who negotiated for higher pay rarely ever got mentioned by the media and fans.

Same goes for making mistakes. Kyle Williams dropped a ball that could’ve sent the 49ers to the Super Bowl eventually, and the number of racist comments and death threats exploded all over social media. I cut off people I know personally for saying @$&@ like “Kyle Williams needs to die”

Meanwhile the WORST average/mediocre white players get is people making memes about their talent and talking about finding a replacement. The death threats and wishes are surprisingly missing :rolleyes

Things like this is why I rarely have any solidarity with people just because they happen to like the same team I do. Too many racist and scumbag sports fans out there for my taste

Back
Top Bottom