OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since Stewart already went public about how the A&M bag was funny money, would assume that the check to get him to stay will be stupid :lol:
He’s clarified in multiple places that’s not what he was saying.

He wasn’t dealing with the Life Wallet fraudulence.

He’s clarified in multiple places that’s not what he was saying.

He wasn’t dealing with the Life Wallet fraudulence.
I must’ve missed the clarification because that seemed clear as hell :lol:

Miami not having any problem whatsoever with NIL. Too many billionaires down there involved. We can suck but you haven’t heard one guy mention money issues.

Jayden Daniels is a lock to win the Heisman.

Stop all the nonsense.

But I'd be happy if Penix wins it. Both of them have a great story.

I must’ve missed the clarification because that seemed clear as hell :lol:

Miami not having any problem whatsoever with NIL. Too many billionaires down there involved. We can suck but you haven’t heard one guy mention money issues.

big-perm-money.gif

Playin’ with ya 🤣

If Texas wins another championship you’re gonna hear about it for the next 10 years regardless of what they do going forward. **** that.

Everybody thinks A&M fans are intolerable but Texas fans are way worse. A&M fans are down to earth folks, but the pretentiousness from Texas fans is sick :lol:

If Texas wins another championship you’re gonna hear about it for the next 10 years regardless of what they do going forward. **** that.

Everybody thinks A&M fans are intolerable but Texas fans are way worse. A&M fans are down to earth folks, but the pretentiousness from Texas fans is sick :lol:
Only reason you heard about that Championship for so long because that was probably one of the greatest national championship games ever. How are we way worse and we actually have skins on the wall compared to A&M? Who is your team?

Only reason you heard about that Championship for so long because that was probably one of the greatest national championship games ever. How are we way worse and we actually have skins on the wall compared to A&M? Who is your team?
That’s actually a good point, I’ll give you that. It was a great game and I hear about that every so often

I don’t have a P5 team, all I’ll say is the Ivies don’t give a damn about football :lol:

Edit: I said you guys were worse because a lot of Texas fans remind me of Cowboys fans. Every year you guys are “back” and it just never pans out, but I will say that this year that’s actually true

Last edited:
That’s actually a good point, I’ll give you that. It was a great game and I hear about that every so often

I don’t have a P5 team, all I’ll say is the Ivies don’t give a damn about football :lol:
Lol. I think over the last 7 or 8 years a lot of Longhorn fans I know are realist. When Sam E said "We are Back" after the Sugar Bowl the media ate it up and Longhorns fan had to hear it every year when we have a bad or average year. Too be honest the Aggie fans I know or the ones on here are cool and realist as well. Every fan base have fans that won't **** about their team and the glory years.

They said OSU needs to get McCord to transfer to Miami so Jeremiah Smith won’t flip to there :lol: cold blooded

Does McCord end up at a mid-tier P5 or one of the lower tier P5 schools? He obviously didn’t play great but I feel like he’ll have plenty of suitors. I don’t think he was a liability, but he wasn’t good enough.

Does McCord end up at a mid-tier P5 or one of the lower tier P5 schools? He obviously didn’t play great but I feel like he’ll have plenty of suitors. I don’t think he was a liability, but he wasn’t good enough.

I think he will be at a mid tier school for sure. He doesn’t suck by any means but he’s not the QB that’s going to win anyone a natty. I believe his dad played at Rutgers so maybe they have ties there. Iowa would be perfect too

McCord isn’t a bum. He’s better than guys like Mertz and the Penn State QB. Iowa would welcome him all day and he could do well in several systems

I’m on the McCord is getting scapegoated train too.

OSU fans have been spoiled with the QB play they have gotten, and this was McCord’s first year as a starter, there’s still some upside there.

McCord and Day’s decision making during games are being used as the excuses for why they can’t beat Michigan, but I feel like the lack of player development on that roster is being swept under the rug. OSU has recruited at a elite level, but how many truly elite level players are on that roster?

The biggest difference between the two programs right now is player development, Michigan gets the most out of their guys and OSU doesn’t.

Edit: I said you guys were worse because a lot of Texas fans remind me of Cowboys fans. Every year you guys are “back” and it just never pans out, but I will say that this year that’s actually true
Which Ivy?

Back
Top Bottom