OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ish Aristide and Adam Cushing announced - following Elko from Duke.

Sounds like Trooper Taylor may be coming, too.
Guess yall will still be recruiting Miami with Ish :lol:.

Haven’t seen Trooper at a legit job for so long I’m not even sure how he recruits anymore.

Guess yall will still be recruiting Miami with Ish :lol:.

Haven’t seen Trooper at a legit job for so long I’m not even sure how he recruits anymore.
IDK what to make of Trooper, but love the other two.

Supposedly OC is Collin Klein’s to turn down.

Most dudes in the portals had top 14s and top 8s when the initially entered college…Things probably didn’t work out , how they’d liked so they enter the portal. Non-story

Don’t think that’s supposed to be a story. Just saying the high school kids like the attention and being courted, while the transfers are more about business. Makes sense ‘cause the transfers have been exposed to more of the business.

Edit: high school recruiting alive and well according to my son. He said Nick Saban was at one of the local high schools today.

Last edited:
Don’t think that’s supposed to be a story. Just saying the high school kids like the attention and being courted, while the transfers are more about business. Makes sense ‘cause the transfers have been exposed to more of the business.

The transfers love the attention as well..

LT Overton in the portal.

Jimbo Ball casualty.

For the love of God I just hope Elko goes back to more traditional edge guys and stops trying to beef every edge guy into a heavy 5T to set edges and play run.

I wonder if Jimbo will get into TV like Urban. Great way to gloss over his deficiencies and be in line for the next big job.

I wonder if Jimbo will get into TV like Urban. Great way to gloss over his deficiencies and be in line for the next big job.
I really enjoyed Jimbo on the coaches room shows. I thought he was funny and gave good insight. Word was he volunteered for them too because he genuinely enjoys watching college football.

I wonder if his manner of speech will annoy tv people though.

To be honest, tv can be extremely lucrative if done right. How many teams fell over themselves to try to hire Gruden all of those times? Jimbo would be great on TV.

The transfers love the attention as well..
Not like high schoolers. All these 4/5 star high school kids think they're a future heisman winner. These transfers know how hard the jump from high school to college is, a lot of them just want to get on the field.

The real “Tannehill”. Even though Steve’s is spelled Taneyhill. This mullet is beautiful 🤌🏽🤌🏽🤌🏽

tanneyhill.jpg

Back
Top Bottom