OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y’all aren’t exactly the sizzle program if you haven’t looked at your last 3 hires :lol:. No chance they hire Prime in Gainesville

Duh, which is what needs to change. Stop being so damn safe. Urban and Spurrier had that IT factor. The Muschamps, Zooks, McElwains, and Napiers of the world aren't it for a number of reasons. UF is a sleeping giant waiting to be awakened if Stricklin can just get outta the way and stop with the holier than thou approach.

That'll be the day I stop watching college football altogether. Death would be more appealing than living in world where "tHe U" is on top.

Don't gotta worry about them being byke for a while Cristobal is a goof *** as well.

Duh, which is what needs to change. Stop being so damn safe. Urban and Spurrier had that IT factor. The Muschamps, Zooks, McElwains, and Napiers of the world aren't it for a number of reasons. UF is a sleeping giant waiting to be awakened if Stricklin can just get outta the way and stop with the holier than thou approach.
Stricklin won’t be making the next hire. He’s gone with Billy. So you’ll at least get that part. UF wouldn’t even hire Chollie Strong and he was DC there, they’re not hiring Prime.

I had to take a look at Will Rogers and wow, dude was putting up numbers. Did not know that about him.

The new coaching staff really screwed him (and the rest of the offense). Arnett was basically an interim coach and instead of simply just running the Mike Leach offense that all of their personnel is tailored to run, he chose to move to more of a pro-style offense and the results were disastrous.

Rogers had literally never taken a meaningful snap under a center his entire career (his high school ran an air raid offense) and they switch everything up on him.

Supposedly a big part of McCord leaving was that his dad wasn’t happy Kyle wasn’t guaranteed the spot for next year. So they’re either going to bring in someone or Lincoln/Devin will be the starter. I assume if Lincoln wins the job then Devin will be gone too

Supposedly a big part of McCord leaving was that his dad wasn’t happy Kyle wasn’t guaranteed the spot for next year. So they’re either going to bring in someone or Lincoln/Devin will be the starter. I assume if Lincoln wins the job then Devin will be gone too
I’m sad about this. I think he has the tools

I still feel like the 12 team is too much. 4 seems to be controversial lately, make it 6… that way the games still have some weight behind them. If it were 12 teams, we’d have Oregon and all these other 2 loss teams in the playoff. You might even have a scenario where a team like UGA rests its players in the SEC championship to save them for the playoff because they know they’re still getting in.
And lose home field and play a road game in Michigan in December or January? Those sensitive dawgs won’t leave the south east but they’ll do that?

Some smoke Evan Stewart ain’t portaling…

And Walter still ain’t in it.

Elko gotta work.

Hypothetical: if Auburn had held on to beat Bama, and knocked them to say 12-14, and they still beat UGA in the SEC title game by the same score. Do you think they would’ve kept UGA in the top 4 and still left FSU out?

Hypothetical: if Auburn had held on to beat Bama, and knocked them to say 12-14, and they still beat UGA in the SEC title game by the same score. Do you think they would’ve kept UGA in the top 4 and still left FSU out?
Think they still kick out FSU for Texas at that point

20231204_185000.jpg
20231204_185001.jpg
20231204_185002.jpg
20231204_185003.jpg

Gotta be Penix right?

Good to see Daniels in the mix

Back
Top Bottom