OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Drew Allar still getting by on that recruiting ranking :lol:

Is this based on PFF rating from 2023 or projection for 2024? I'm surprised I don't see Cam Ward for Connor Weigman. I like Carson and I think he's a high level college quarterback but if he is viewed as the best QB in the nation going into the season then we are looking at a down year overall.

Who knows though. Every year there are players that come out of nowhere and elevate their game

Now that sabans gone Kirby’s not worried about him going back to Bama and doesn’t have to carry the weight huh

Scott was the strength and conditioning coach at Bama and came to Georgia to get on field experience as the special teams coordinator. He actually did a really good job with the special teams in Georgia and one of the best special teams units in the country (how much this is coaching versus just having good players, I don't know). I don't think there was much of a fear that he would go back to Bama though, Even when Saban was there

He had some personal struggles in alcohol here at Georgia and was actually away from the team for awhile though so who knows what's going on.

Atl's right now:

Dog-Stress.gif

Scott was the strength and conditioning coach at Bama and came to Georgia to get on field experience as the special teams coordinator. He actually did a really good job with the special teams in Georgia and one of the best special teams units in the country (how much this is coaching versus just having good players, I don't know). I don't think there was much of a fear that he would go back to Bama though, Even when Saban was there

He had some personal struggles in alcohol here at Georgia and was actually away from the team for awhile though so who knows what's going on.
Wasn’t his salary like doubled or tripled? That’s the reason he really left

He left because of that and he wanted to be a head coach one day. Kirby stayed on his *** the whole time at UGA and I’m not sure he was good at it from what I heard

Funny small nothing:

Jedd Fisch claimed to have had absolutely no conversations with ucla about the HC opening. Both the Arizona and UCLA insiders confirmed today that Fisch spoke with UCLA a few times then told them he was staying at Washington. The UCLA insider said he “doesn’t think Fisch was really pursuing the UCLA job but it’s interesting he lied about having no contact and no interest.”

Back
Top Bottom