OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If CU loses to NDSU I feel like the wheels are going to fall off that program. You could argue it probably shouldn’t considering the success NDSU has had, but all the casuals are going to see is a team that lost to someone from the FCS.

If Vic Cutler ends up being one of the OL thats transferring (he said he’s not going anywhere but we will see) from Louisville will be at his 4th school in 16 months. Started at ULM, OSU, Louisville, and now wherever he potentially ends up.

I'm all for the players, but I think this is kinda wack. :lol: But it's been headed in this direction, so it is what it is.

I don't think:
A. These numbers are outrageous or too far off what the top schools are doing
B. This is the dunk on Ohio they think it is

And still don’t have a quarterback or OL

It’ll be an encore of last season, mark my words

Are you black ?

I think we (the regulars, not casuals like yourself) all established out ethnicities a while back. One parent black, one parent mixed (white and black)

So again, explain to me how that’s working.

I’m sure you were wanting me to say I’m white so “I wouldn’t understand” or “you’re a racist hater”

I’ll wait

Last edited:
I was on the side of thinking Deion would figure it out and find some success...

But we're into Year 2 and he's got zero recruiting momentum, he isn't crushing the portal, he's openly admitted he's not interested in visiting high school recruits homes or schools... He just lost the best HS recruit he's landed to date with Colorado to the portal.

**** ain't sweet right now no matter how you feel about dude.

Back
Top Bottom