OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Back to the point tho…..

Who’s the bigger bust?

Sancho or Pulisic?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 👀
Pulisic, that’s not even a debate. Sancho has at least shown what he can do at Dortmund, and that’s way better than what Pulisic has shown anywhere.

Sancho has 48 games to score 15 goals and catch Pulisic.

So I’LL WAIT…

Answer - TBD

The way I see it, Pulisic is sort of an American invention. Folks here expect great things from him, but I don't sense that he has those expectations overseas.

Sancho, on the other hand, was gassed up by the British media machine so he is a true bust in every sense of the word.

Too soon to judge

Sancho fails to live up to his hype here in the PL. It isn't over for him

For Pulisic, Chelsea bought him for 57 mill pound. A bit overspent

Pulisic is up and down plus three manager changes weren't helpful either

Giroud and Pulisic were the huge keys for the club during the pandemic period. Secured a spot in top 4 in the summer time that led us to win the CL next year
He did his thing to help the club during the 2021 CL run. His goal against RM in the semifinal was huge for us

Christian_Pulisic_-_ASN_TOP_-_Champions_League_2021.jpg

Last edited:
It generally works where you enter for a specific country and you get extra points if you have ties to them/are a citizen.

For instance my boy went to Brazil and S Africa with Algeria since he was born there. He then went to every match and then followed whomever knocked them out all the way to the final.

I’m sure US will be hard to get tickets to via lottery - may be better off doing the above

Yup!
My buddy that entered the lottery for our tickets chose the first 4 Germany matches. We’re all Mexican and I didn’t even ask why he chose Germany but he got them. He did buy an extra ticket for a Mexico game tho

Last edited:
Too soon to judge

Sancho fails to live up to his hype here in the PL. It isn't over for him

For Pulisic, Chelsea bought him for 57 mill pound. A bit overspent

Pulisic is up and down plus three manager changes weren't helpful either

Giroud and Pulisic were the huge keys for the club during the pandemic period. Secured a spot in top 4 in the summer time that led us to win the CL next year
He did his thing to help the club during the 2021 CL run. His goal against RM in the semifinal was huge for us

Christian_Pulisic_-_ASN_TOP_-_Champions_League_2021.jpg

Such a valid point.

Pulisic came up big during that run.

Then he won the CL.

This swayed me.

He cost 15m more than him when he was much more productive at the same club and 2 years younger
And yet hasn't produced at all in the present day.

Meanwhile Pulisic was a solid rotational winger on a team that made it to the Champions League final, won it and played quality ball during the restart.

Sancho was expected to be a high level player. Pulisic was thought of being a marketing decision.

The answer is Sancho at the moment.

Sancho by far. Plastic is good when he's not injured. Sancho is fit and doing foolishness. Plastic also showed he can ball in multiple leagues. Sancho has yet to show that's he's ready for the prem consistently.

Is that autocorrect or are you really calling Pulisic “Plastic”? :lol:

Man, Pulisic did more in this World Cup than your dusty a** country :lol:.

I've been hyper critical of Pulisic at times in the last 2 years but he really did have a good tournament.

Fj8vhhFXEAI6mzo

Pulisic, that’s not even a debate. Sancho has at least shown what he can do at Dortmund, and that’s way better than what Pulisic has shown anywhere.

The way I see it, Pulisic is sort of an American invention. Folks here expect great things from him, but I don't sense that he has those expectations overseas.

Sancho, on the other hand, was gassed up by the British media machine so he is a true bust in every sense of the word.

Be honest, how much of either player did yall really watch at Dortmund?

Pulisic was one of the most exciting players in the entire Bundesliga for two full seasons at 17 and 18yo. No American invention.

As good as Pulisic was, Sancho came in and looked even more talented at times, and had ridiculous production.

In hindsight I do think their roles in multiple different Dortmund systems under different coaches were almost tailor made for them to produce and to excel as teenagers, but there was no gas, it wasn't invented or curated, it wasn't nationalistic hype. Both showed top talent at that age and any teenager who does the same things in a top 5 league tomorrow is getting the same optimistic outlook on their future potential.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom