OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nkunku has to be the next big move for some one. He deserves a bigger club.
Will be very interested to see how RM plan to eventually replace Benz. Or at least get him some help to prolong his career. If Nkunku is on their radar or if it is still the plan to maybe get Mbappe in a few years.

all I know is I'm glad we got our 45 mill for lewa up front. they still owe us 15 more but not sure we'll ever get that

Wait a darn second. American led Leeds United beat Wolves this weekend? YIKES
Wolves are no longer the attacking force they once were once Nuno left. And even when he was there, they weren't consistent enough attacking wise. Plus you can factor in that they lost Jota to transfer, Jimenez to injuries and Traore to loan last season. They are better defensively.

They spent a lot of money on Silva, I haven’t seen him do anything since. Neto is a stud though
Silva was still rough around the edges and needed development which is why they sent him out on loan. He's not as far along as they thought. They may have overspent on the player for where he was in terms of development. I believe they though they would have sold Jimenez already and replaced him with Silva, but neither plan worked out.

Every year Barcelona finds a new low. Over the past decade I’ve gone from being a fan to “I like them but no longer excited to watch their matches” to almost completely losing interest.

I really believed in “Mes que un club” back in the day, but now they’re run like a typical Southern European scam company that the rest of the population has to warn foreigners about. This is shady taxi driver behavior expanded to a larger scale. I’d be so embarrassed if I was Catalan :lol:

At least from what I’ve heard from my cousins living in Spain and what I’ve read on Barca Reddit, many fans feel that the club is doing Frenkie dirty, and most people don’t want Frenkie to leave. It seems like the members who behave like ultra nationalists are the ones who think the club/Laporta can do no wrong, and despite what they’re claiming now, they were 100% backing Bartomeu’s decisions during his term.

hate repeating myself over and over, but when I saw the disgusting conditions of Camp Nou when I visited a few years ago, I knew it was not the same club I grew up watching and visiting. At least up to 2010ish, I remember the stadium being old but impressive and pristine. You felt like you were in a historic monument and were about to see something special.

Recently…Maggots, mud, sunflower seeds, and garbage everywhere before the match had even started. I was embarrassed to take my friends there after hyping it up and having them drop $200+ for seats. That type of “we’re going to renovate in a decade, who cares” is not something a serious club that takes pride in its history and culture would ever allow, and when Barca end up in the news every few months for some scumbag behavior, I’m not even surprised. They stopped caring a loooong time ago, so why should I care?

Last edited:
What are you gonna do when Bernardo can't get registered to play?
4th lever is on deck fam. But I don't actually think he's coming

In all honesty though, there has been zero reason to not trust mateu alemany. Literally everything he said he would do, he accomplished thus far.

Back
Top Bottom