Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

Stank Davis can barely make 135 and he just fought a 130 lb dude

Same old hand picking and contract BS that fraud floyd did

Reactions: OTG
Didn’t Ryan say before that he would go down to 135 only to fight Tank … didn’t rank only have one fight at 140 and say he’s more comfortable at 135 ?

Didn’t Ryan agree to the terms?

I can already see how this bout to go lol. Tank will get the KO and then all these excuses will be brought up .

He shouldn’t have signed the contract or he should have did what he needed to do to be the A fighter and been able to make the stipulations .

Didn’t Ryan say before that he would go down to 135 only to fight Tank … didn’t rank only have one fight at 140 and say he’s more comfortable at 135 ?

Didn’t Ryan agree to the terms?

I can already see how this bout to go lol. Tank will get the KO and then all these excuses will be brought up .

He shouldn’t have signed the contract or he should have did what he needed to do to be the A fighter and been able to make the stipulations .
Exactly. Dudes already making excuses for a potential Garcia loss. If this weight drain negatively affects his performance and he knows this before hand he doesn’t have to sign the contract.

Tank and Garcia first press conference was today. Glad to see they actually got the deal done and they're really putting it on the line.

CC035579-C37D-463C-A9ED-F9C677B51EF5.jpeg

Ryan got some bad lion tattoos. With the money these athletes make idk how they don’t pay for quality artist .

Haney tweeted he got his chains took, posted above

meanwhile stank got the prison tattoos without ever serving real time. Besides for like domestic violence and crashing pregnant women.

Did usyk ask for a rehydration clause against the huge Fury?

Or is usyk a real one unlike gervontrash.

that last round with tzyu connecting with a flurry of uppercuts was kind of scary

Tim tszyu is a problem. He doesn't look like he's a problem but trust that dude is a problem. The charlo fight will be very interesting.

I hope Tony Harrison never fights again. He doesn't need to be in the ring anymore. Been stopped 4 times and taken a lot of punishment. Time to hang em up and be a full time trainer.

So Hearn is saying the only reason he thinks the fight doesn’t happen is cause he doesn’t think fury is genuinely ready?

Hell of a move on usyk part to take a smaller split and call his bluff

way too much hate for Gervonta Davis in this thread.... goodness

anybody going to the fight tho? I will be there

Tickets for Benavidez vs Plant stands at 1945 left on primary with a face value of ~$384K. Will be a multi-million dollar gate

Back
Top Bottom