Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

Haney better stop or KO Loma if this is what they are doing. Bob gonna pull some funny **** if it goes the distance

Various ppl on boxing twitter that gets them, there is not 1 particular person that gets it for every fight.

Glaser is not an insider or have insider sources with Showtime. What matters is overall revenue anyways and it's a short list in prizefighting above Tank. Tank should be making his debut on the highest paid athletes list this yr if this fight is as big as it looks like it'll be
I take what Rick Glaser says with a grain of salt. Pretty sure he has biases just like everyone else.

I think the 37 year old featherweight has to be worried about the scorecards
He’s not getting a decision

giant down!

fundora ko’d

huge upset

wow

mendoza was losing the whole fight too

Announced attendance for the Shakur Stevenson-Shuichiro Yoshino card at Prudential Center is 10,408, higher than Stevenson's appearance last 9/23 at his hometown arena (10,107). Also the highest-grossing boxing event at Prudential Center ($847,000).

Jermell Charlo was right and probably mad he couldn’t be the first one to chop tall *** Fundora down like that :lol:

Charlo would of KILLED Fundora if he got hit like that by him.

Stevenson it’s time step up that competition now my boy. Boy you just beat head butted his last two wins and is a can. Let’s go.

Damn shame Shakur is active in this trash era of boxing where everyone's scared of losing. He's so dominant that he will be blatantly ducked until he's past his peak years and shows slippage just like the fighter he's learned so much from.

Shakur is the best 135. He beats Haney. Loma, Tank and García IMO. His style is too good. Once the fights happen, SS will be the last one standing!!

If I were Stevenson's manager I'd give him 1 more fight against a solid fighter at 135. He just had his first fight there and he probably didn't even have to cut weight, let him go against someone who puts on a solid 10-15lbs for fight night. If he can get one of the top names next great, make it happen, I just don't see him getting anyone like that next.

Damn shame Shakur is active in this trash era of boxing where everyone's scared of losing. He's so dominant that he will be blatantly ducked until he's past his peak years and shows slippage just like the fighter he's learned so much from.
Thanks floyd the goat

Ash shakur is huge and untested still

Remember broner beat a few good world champs at the lower weight classes

Then he couldn’t cut all that weight anymore and had to square up against dudes his size

Back
Top Bottom