Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

I thought we'd be able to finish the season with some dignity, instead we get one-hit by Kershaw again |I

All things considered... I'm surprised the Giants were in it this far along. Soooo many injuries and in consistent starters.

2004 definitely.

Tough season. I was hoping that they would make the playoffs atleast. But with the injuries to the rotation and the inconsistencies of the bullpen, it was going to be tough.

I really hope Sabean and Evans really revamp this roster. I'm tired of having players like Arias and Adrianza take up a spot on the 40-man when they can't hit consistently. Also, don't sign Lincecum unless its a minimum deal. He's no longer a starter.

damn! I'll always remember him for saving our *** in the NLCS vs the Phillies after Jonathan Sanchez had a melt down. Dude would always elevate his game during the playoffs. .86 ERA in the playoffs. :x Much respect!

Javy next? Dude is 38 with 4 rings.

Last edited:
Affeldt in the playoffs was money. I think it's the right time for him to retire. Dude accomplished three rings and random injuries during his tenure with the Giants. lol.

How many more years does Belt have on his contract?

Tomlinson should be on the 25-man next season right?

Last edited:
Affeldt in the playoffs was money. I think it's the right time for him to retire. Dude accomplished three rings and random injuries during his tenure with the Giants. lol.

How many more years does Belt have on his contract?

Tomlinson should be on the 25-man next season right?

YES. Tomlinson has to be our main backup infielder next year. Drop Adrianza, straight buns.

Going to the game on Saturday. Hoping that I can get a Star Wars bobblehead without having to line up (Wife is 33 wks pregnant) and hoping they win. Looking forward to seeing what food options Club level has to offer.

Tempted to get Senor Sisig since the last two times I've been to OtG, the line has been ridiculous.

As much as Affeldt gave us headaches with his freak injuries he will always be appreciated for his performances in the postseason.

I thought he was going to retire after Game 7 last year given how emotional he was on the field.

I think Javier will hang it up after next season since that is when his contract is up. He has actually been solid this season and has not shown signs of wearing down yet.

As for Tomlinson I read earlier this month that he might become our Zobrist type utility player playing both the infield and outfield.

Is there a fast pass line at ATT-Park for people who are pregnant? Wife is eight months and I don't want her to wait in line.

I'm hoping there is a fast pass line because I want that Chewbacca bobblehead.

One of the ushers should be able to assist you by the Lefty O'Doul Gate. I can't guarantee it but they have a Dignity Health Office there so I would think that's the most logical place to line up.

One of the ushers should be able to assist you by the Lefty O'Doul Gate. I can't guarantee it but they have a Dignity Health Office there so I would think that's the most logical place to line up.
Thanks, this is where we were planning on lining up at. I'll reach out to the Ushers when we get there tomorrow. Hopefully, they'll allow us to get in quickly.

Back
Top Bottom