Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

AA9AD989-FD55-48C9-BCD8-F484029C624F.jpeg

Dodgers lost to this lineup :lol:

And why is Joe Mccarthy on this team? He sucked in the minor leagues and has been totally outclassed in his time with the big club.

As good as life can be. Everyone is healthy, but trying to work and all be in the same house w/ a 4 and 2 year old has its challenges. Could be worse.

And why is Joe Mccarthy on this team? He sucked in the minor leagues and has been totally outclassed in his time with the big club.
Not only that. He’s starting. It makes 0 sense.

I don’t think Pence has put 1 good atbat so far. Crawford is automatic out at this point. Samardzija is still awful.

2020 Connor Joe.

I bet you Kean Wong would've been a better option than McCarthy.

Not only that. He’s starting. It makes 0 sense.

I don’t think Pence has put 1 good atbat so far. Crawford is automatic out at this point. Samardzija is still awful.
No, he hasn't With Pence platooning, it'll probably take longer for him to find his swing.

Dubon and Davis has been sucking it up too.

Well that 10th inning sucked. Along with Kapler's move of attempting to change pitchers after Andrew Bailey visited the mound.

I think this team can make the playoffs this 'season'. Longoria and Belt help. Solano being an RBI-machine.

Shark and Smyly are supposedly hurt. Let's see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom