Official 2024 Boxing Thread:Canelo vs Munguía 5/4 DAZN PPV

“Defense” is a small part of it. Floyd chose stylistic mismatches past their prime
maidana, ghost jumped up two weight classes to become a phone booth fighter, and Berto?

Super cringe

“Defense” is a small part of it. Floyd chose stylistic mismatches past their prime
maidana, ghost jumped up two weight classes to become a phone booth fighter, and Berto?

Super cringe
The level of hate in this post would make Scottie PIPPEN proud

QyGDVaS (2).png

was loking and cant find it, tried dazn channel too and nothing

as crazy as ryan is, dude definitely got me tuning in for the insanity :lol:
It’s over , was on YouTube . cliffs :

Ryan said he drank every night and still won

Can’t make 140 and won’t fight there anymore

had a vision he beat fundora at 154

Oscar coked up

Ryan says he’s the face of boxing

God Did

I don’t follow boxing like i used to but it’s clear that Devin Haney is a tier two at best fighter.

Tank is a clear cut top dog tier 1 fighter. He’s the Floyd level fighter of this generation. Garcia is a tier 1 fighter but has critical flaws that make him beatable. And he really can’t fix those flaws (like defense) it seems so he’ll be an entertaining fighter but never more than that. He’s definitely got some great dynamite in his hands.

Man

first minute of the press of ryan talking and what did he do to help the kids?

:lol:

how the hell did the win change anything about im being crazy?

insane that dude thinks him talking is helping his case

The real winner is Ryan’s trainer, biggest accomplishment in his career for sure

Training Spence to fight Mikey and algieri means nothing

how the hell is ryan gon say he cant make it below 143 and its impossible and he did everything when dude literally just said a few minutes ago he didnt give an f and drank beer everyday?

dude is as bipolar as it gets

Trash ref shoving Garcia off a wounded Haney smh

Lawd save us

Reminds me of when fury was smacking wilder around and wilder was clinching for dear life and the ref slapping Tyson repeatedly smh

how the hell is ryan gon say he cant make it below 143 and its impossible and he did everything when dude literally just said a few minutes ago he didnt give an f and drank beer everyday?

dude is as bipolar as it gets

doubt it was a beer. at least ryan claims it was apple juice and sparkling water

he prob just trolled everyone and dumped the beer out and replaced it

Back
Top Bottom