Official 2024 Boxing Thread:Canelo vs Munguía 5/4 DAZN PPV

I feel bad for Rolly man. I take no pleasure in witnessing him like this.

Super happy for Cruz though, beast.

Who's this woman doing the pit bull interview? She's great!

PS. She was doing great till the end, then she started butchering everything.

one judge had rolly up on the cards 😲 these dudes were really gon gift him another win if pitbull didnt finish him :lol:

i dont even know whose winning, maybe fundora by a round or two

but ita gon suck to lose this way for tszyu

fundora about to pull the upset.

clearly they have to have rematch clause in there

if theres no rematch then this might be spence chance to grab all those titles

really surprised no was talking about a rematch in the post mast interviews though

That was a great card. Pitbull dog walked Rolly from round 1. :lol:

Talk **** get hit. He was moving around the ring like Michael Myers. Just a menace. Rolly couldn’t do anything with him. :lol:

Fundora’s last knockout had people thinking he was chump. A lot of folks forget that he was beating Mendoza before he got caught. Tsyzu put on a good performance. Would pay to see a rematch.

Great fight night.

Last edited:
That was a great card. Pitbull dog walked Rolly from round 1. :lol:

Talk **** get hit. He was moving around the ring like Michael Myers. Just a menace. Rolly couldn’t do anything with him. :lol:

Fundora’s last knockout had people thinking he was chump. A lot of folks forget that he was beating Mendoza before he got caught. Tsyzu put on a good performance, but Fundora just wanted it more.

Great fight night.
I'm not diminishing Fundora's performance, but I don't believe he desired the win more. Tsyzu was clearly troubled and hindered by the blood flowing down his face, impairing his vision.

Tsyzu was literally hemorrhaging blood from his helmet 85% of the night. :lol:

Props to Fundora, he had his own issues and a warrior too but it wasn’t a question of who wanted it more.

Tsyzu was literally hemorrhaging blood from his helmet 85% of the night. :lol:

Props to Fundora, he had his own issues and a warrior too but it wasn’t a question of who wanted it more.
He was getting hit with some shots before that cut opened up on Tszyu’s head. Fundora did his thing but he won’t be champ for long if a rematch or Crawford are what’s next for him

Back
Top Bottom