Official 2024 Boxing Thread:Stevenson vs Harutyunyan 7/6 ESPN

GQM0cCkWoAAT6d_.jpeg

Damn near disintegrated his face :sick: :sick:
IMG_9332.png

Tank ain't walking through lomachenko, ever.

That was a low IQ mistake that frank Martin made last night. He set himself up for that KO. It's a totally different puzzle fighting lomachenko.

This version of loma tank can beat. He ain’t the same animal anymore.

Martin stop moving and boxing after the 3rd round and tank started to set him up for that knock out by then. Martin showed with more experience he can be a dawg down the line. Tank is just different a different level

tanks body work, which is great, is going to be key in the lomachenko fight

i think thats one of the key from haneys win agains loma, worked his body early and dude has pillowy hands so if tank could connects, it will do much more damage

i did think loma won that fight (before anyone uses that) but i think loma got hit close to 50 body shots in that fight(?) and if that happens with tank, it can be trouble

im sure he’ll be well prepared for it though as it is tanks main weapon but as they always say, people got a plan til they get hit

lomas power is no slouch either and he can hit the body hard with precision too, its how he took down kambosos so it’ll be a great fight

a match that needs to happen sooner than later for sure

Stank and his fans should be aiming for a fighter his own size, look at 140 and 147. Not a 37 year old featherweight that won’t get a fair shake on the cards

Martin was a crappy little stay busy fight, let’s see this “killer” fight a real one this year.

Turkey of the year

Garcia talmbout he retiring cause “there is so much corruption” in boxing lol

If he felt that way then why did he enter the sport to begin with? Corruption in boxing has always been there long before he became a boxer LOL. What’s this foo think, that the world is as dumb and naive as he is? :lol:

Dude is so dumb, stupid , and guilty that he thinks people will actually fall for the LIES since it’s actually Ryan Garcia who is the one that is the corrupt PED cheater.

Because Garcia is an uneducated idiot he has no clue that he is projecting :lol:

Too bad he didn’t start boxing around 2007-08 cause I would’ve loved to see the Pacman beat him to a bloody pulp like he did to David Diaz at 140 or even JMM, Bradley, or Morales would’ve put him to sleep.

Good riddance

Last edited:
I’d argue floyd continues to be biggest cancer in the sport, look at how deluded Haney is thinking he’s “undefeated” when we saw him KOd by Garcia and lose a clear decision to a 40 year old white boii from 126 lbs

Last edited:
I’d argue floyd continues to be biggest cancer in the sport, look at how deluded Haney is thinking he’s “undefeated” when we saw him KOd by Garcia and lose a clear decision to a 40 year old white boii from 126 lbs

Couldn’t be more wrong. These are grown men. Floyd built himself. He had the discipline and work ethic. Certain guys (Broner) and Haney have been hyped up for reasons that I never understood.

Floyd set the bar for these current social media/Gen Z boxers and they’ve fallen for the bait. I’m not even a Floyd fan. He’s not responsible for these dudes trying to copy him. They don’t even have his work ethic or business acumen. Either way, what takes place in the ring is what matters. Majority of these cats have always been overhyped

Couldn’t be more wrong. These are grown men. Floyd built himself. He had the discipline and work ethic. Certain guys (Broner) and Haney have been hyped up for reasons that I never understood.

Floyd set the bar for these current social media/Gen Z boxers and they’ve fallen for the bait. I’m not even a Floyd fan. He’s not responsible for these dudes trying to copy him. They don’t even have his work ethic or business acumen. Either way, what takes place in the ring is what matters. Majority of these cats have always been overhyped

They’re not even really copying him, Floyd was able to do what he did later in his career because of his run from 130-140. All these kids are trying to skip that part and artificially put themselves in positions to carve out a career with the least amount of resistance without really even earning it.

I’m not Floyd fan either but the guy had a HOF career even before moving to WW and turning heel. You can disagree with the way he handled the backend of his career but I don’t think it can really be argued that he EARNED the right to do that.

Meh, I’d be fine with these kind of fights if he was fighting three times a year but a year with a Frank Martin fight and Pitbull rematch is trash bro.

Back
Top Bottom