Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
im an rj hater but he's played aggressive and in control the last two games. much better taking it to the hole and not having to deflect to randle as much, which is what he's been doing (combined with more involving plays, assists).

luckily randle has taken his foot off the gas these last couple of games too. randle ended up doing ok yesterday despite the slow start

Last edited:
In addition to the multitude of critical remarks online, Randle engaged in introspection this summer and reached a realization: "I'm simply not him." He's now embracing his designated role, and there's no shame in that. I believe he can pass the ball more to Brunson and RJ and choose his moments more wisely, ultimately improving his overall efficiency.

Missed the first game cuz I didnt want to nut right now looking like the same old Knicks to me.

I see no changes

IMG_0138.jpeg

I dont care what it takes. We gotta get rid of that horrid Friday night's knicks song.

Start a petition. PLEASE!

Tired of that ***** and his guitar string piano/xylophone instrument. **** Robert Randolph

And again trade Julius Randle!

I dont care what it takes. We gotta get rid of that horrid Friday night's knicks song.

Start a petition. PLEASE!

Tired of that ***** and his guitar string piano/xylophone instrument. **** Robert Randolph

thought i was the only one :lol:

where do i sign ?

RJ and Mitchell playing well

Brunson looking good in the third quarter so far

We lost against NO because of sloppy play and all those careless turnovers but there were so many terrible calls by the refs.

Every year, it feels like the refs have it out for us. I know it sounds dumb. I don’t feel like this when I watch the Giants, Rangers or Yankees. I feel like this every year when I watch the Knicks. We see so much inconsistency and so much bull****. Game one was a ****in joke with the calls. I’m tired of this ****.

Those "foul" calls on Brunson on his 3s, hope the Knicks complained to the league about that.

Players are overly contesting leading to his ankle turning but he gets the offensive foul called on him.

Back
Top Bottom