Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are Jrue Holiday and OG in the same tier? Because look what it took to get Jrue.

Brogdon (6MOTY), Mitch 2.0, and 2 FRPs

IQ's value is at an all time high. We could've leveraged that to acquire a big time scorer. RJ is having a good season by his standards. Why couldn't we have

The trick was to trade IQ to a team thats willing to resign him. For the contract he wanted, idk what big time scorer we could've gotten, especially if that team wouldnt have resigned IQ

Part of me wonders if RJ's "migraines" were actually him knowing he was involved in trade talks. NBA players train 24/7, when you play like absolute crap that long, its usually a mental or off the court issue.

That fall off after the first month of the season was serious.

Part of me wonders if RJ's "migraines" were actually him knowing he was involved in trade talks. NBA players train 24/7, when you play like absolute crap that long, its usually a mental or off the court issue.

RJ knew he was part of trade talks since Donovan Mitchell in Summer 2022.

If that can’t motivate you then idk what else to say.

He knew he was expendable but still didn’t get better. That’s on him.

RJ knew he was part of trade talks since Donovan Mitchell in Summer 2022.

If that can’t motivate you then idk what else to say.

He knew he was expendable but still didn’t get better. That’s on him.

I think his fit in Toronto is better anyway. Entire left side of the court should be open for him

Hmmmm, I wouldn't be surprised

We have to move on from this, we have to think the Knicks have another Ace up their sleeve. Dejounte Murray would fit great alongside Brunson. Murray and OG on defense plus Mitch when healthy would be defensive menaces.

200.gif

Back
Top Bottom