Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We better beat the lakers on Saturday

Beating that ***** Lebron in the Garden for 10 straight would be the icing on the cake. You know that corn ball gonna come out like it's Game 7 to prove he still got it in MSG despite his team being buns

Side note: Bron and AD rested tonight and expected back for Saturday 😂 bums really took a load management day to play on ABC Saturday

Man trying to buy a Brunson jersey right now is almost impossible. Where can I buy the one they wore last night? Don’t see it listed anywhere online.

I’m glad I picked one up last year after one of Jokic’s triple doubles in the finals for the -32% off plus shoprunner play $20 off Amex offer.

Last night's uniforms are so good. One of my favorites of the Nike alternates along with the lighter blue ones with the white trim, I think from 2019-20?

They're from last year though so don't know which stores have stock left.

Yeah everything is sold out online. I’m gonna be in the city this weekend so maybe I’ll pass by at some point. Gonna try and get tickets to the Celtics game on the 24th. Hopefully they come down on StubHub.

So many people sayin this post from Lebron last night is him sayin the trade deadline is close and he wants out. I want him no where near this team..

1000005083.png

I just want an OG jersey in the piinstripe joint...there was a starter jacket at the store I like but didnt cop cuz it was pricey... do I have to have tickets to the game to buy stuff at the msg store?

Back
Top Bottom