Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We can't complete a trade with Detroit without sending out salary & I wouldn't want to move Fournier for Burks. Would have to include Bogdanovic as well.

I think we eventually settle on Fournier & a pick for Bruce Brown. Don't love the fit but he could initiate offense well enough without Brunson on the floor for a few minutes.

Would be a little disappointed if we do nothing. Team needs some help to make it to April in one piece.

Man, the thing with Grimes…

Had the look of a knockdown shooter…it just never came to be. I root for him to flourish elsewhere…

BUT…Bojan off the bench with Deuce and Burks, with Deuce…and eventually IHart shifting back if Mitch is back before the playoffs…LOADED.

The full trade will not work for both Knicks and Pistons. So they had to make two deals to make it a "full trade" tho

Like the trade, kinda liked Grimes but wish him the best. Like gettin Burks back, love gettin Bojo :smokin

Can't wait till we're healthy ..

Giving up no firsts would’ve been hard to believe

We went from IQ being the main bench option to replacing him with multiple options

The Knicks organization cooked this season

I checked realgm and was furious we gave up two 2nds and grimes for Burks… didn’t realize Bojan was part of the deal too… hes kinda old but he can shoot lights out and you got another scorer with burks… not mad at the deal at all… we had to do something because OG might be out for a while and grimes was already hurt…was hoping for murray but ill take this deal…

Back
Top Bottom