Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Never got an email. Go straight to ticketmaster and the presale is live there

Edit - **** nvm code was never sent but i guessed NYK24 and somehow got in
You need the code to unlock the seats. I got my code but nah. I’m out. Seats I wanted are $550 plus a ticket. Last row was going for $300+.

ya I just got round 2 tickets in the 200 section... kinda pricey but had to make up for not going to round 1...and the retail price for round 2 is the same price for resale tickets for round 1... but the resale tickets for round 1 the seats are higher up so they inferior

Why is Mitchell Robinson at a Lifetime fitness :lol:

It’s in Harrison.

Not too far from the practice facility (probably his house). He probably just wanted to get some shots up.

Melo shot a commercial at this Lifetime fitness too. NBA players rent out that side sometimes. No one bothers them. It’s pretty chill. Especially late at night.

It’s in Harrison.

Not too far from the practice facility (probably his house). He probably just wanted to get some shots up.

Melo shot a commercial at this Lifetime fitness too. NBA players rent out that side sometimes. No one bothers them. It’s pretty chill. Especially late at night.

Figured during the season they can get access to the team facilities at any time.

Offseason yea for sure. I'll be at SKY few times just to see if I can catch these NBA runs at 6am :lol:

Figured during the season they can get access to the team facilities at any time.

Offseason yea for sure. I'll be at SKY few times just to see if I can catch these NBA runs at 6am :lol:

Yea that’s what always thought too dude.

Like why are you guys here? The practice facility isn’t that far away.

Idk. Maybe it just feels like going into work or something.

We would be a legit contender with Randle.

If we make it to the finals, I’ll drop two racks for my wife and I to go. Will just sell an Ethereum and call it a day. God only knows the next time the Knicks would make the finals.

I wish randle were here too... he would make this team that much better and complete... was waiting for him to have a better postseason this year too since the first 2 weren't great... but I'm hyped about this team and cant wait for tomorrow already

Boston's path to the ECF in the East seems relatively straightforward. On the other hand, our bracket appears to be the toughest on paper. Let's see how it unfolds...

Back
Top Bottom