Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

were do i go to find them on eastbay???? any promotional codes???
The underground is mine,I treat it like home,It's the reason pplz saying my name like Mike Jones

get at me if u got any kicks 8-9 for sale

aiite guys i need some help. i called footaction today and they told me the FLIPS are LIMITED. is that true? he said there's jordan lifestyle, jordan brand and 07 new thing called URBANO or somethin. and they're going to be limited, every 6-7 pairs of fire reds there will be 1 FLIPS? is this true? can i cop 3 flips?

Quote:
aiite guys i need some help. i called footaction today and they told me the FLIPS are LIMITED. is that true? he said there's jordan lifestyle, jordan brand and 07 new thing called URBANO or somethin. and they're going to be limited, every 6-7 pairs of fire reds there will be 1 FLIPS? is this true? can i cop 3 flips?
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!

From my past online experiences the shoes hit NDC at 3 AM ET...

But these babies (AJ FR III) deserve to be picked up personally.
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall,Snow,Jones,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

yesssss got out of working in the morning tomorrow so i'ma go cop fire 3s. the retail on em is 125 right?

nevermind.i got it :b
tongue.gif
FS DS Size 12 Red Suede XXI & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

Hey guys well i was just calling local footlockers about an hour ago to see what time they open (only 3 footlockers here in montreal are getting the 3s >:
mad.gif
) and to my luck they all asked why before they told me the time they were opening and when i said jordan 3s i got the same answer, "man you shouldve reserved this week" apparently they changed there minds and took reservations :\
ohwell.gif
. Anyways i found one store with a 9 and one with a 10 but couldnt reserve on the phone i gotta decide which to go to first. problem is im a 9.5 in af1s and jordan 4s. Which size, for those who have theirs already, would you recommend. Thanks a lot for any help

Hy guys,
just copped my 2 pairs of Fire Reds today ...... damn Im happy :wink:
wink.gif

Thanks JB wonderfull quality :pimp:
pimp.gif

Sadly the Flips are Opium exclusive over here in Europe >:
mad.gif
2cdcvx3.jpg

Already cop'd one pair of Fire Reds will cop 1 pair off eastbay later
YayAr..you know the rest!!!​

Caffienated, where you work at?
"Religion is for people scared of hell...Spirituality is for people who've been there "​

Walking at downtown SF at around 11am and as early as that you can see 6-8 people in line at NTSF. Wow!

Quote:
It sucks right before I left work we got a message from our DM and it said we can't use our discount saturday ,but if there is some left on sunday we can use our discount. There goes another hundred down the drain!!!!!!!!!! Jordan needs to stop the madness

Do you mind telling me what store you work at?

You guys should be aware of what Eastbay brings . . .

Peace
Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you

Quote:
i wonder if going to a internet cafe thats empty with t1 internet connection would help me get on eastbay faster, any opinions?
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
good idea though it might just work. most people have dsl/broadband so your going to be on the site first.
was this topic worth a post? its a waste of bandwidth

C.R.E.A.M

^ nice pic..... and yea im not braggin im just saying..... i can get the flips for 120$ but im passing on them because i dont buy hype i buy kixx that i like.... and the flips don't grab my attention but if i were to get them... they would cost 120$ flat.... so..... yea.... im not braggin just saying my tiny story about how i dont have to get up early and wait on a line .......

Back
Top Bottom