Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

to my suprize almost every store in queens center mall had the fire red III's. i thought they would be gone first day. I guess the general public dose'nt like the III's as much as we do. I'm a little pissed cause i paid 140 for my first pair thinking they were gonna sellout.

In a few years everyone that passed on the flips will regret. I think when jb starts making all retros limited, the flips will become an all time classic.

im glad i copped my pair of flips, cause I thought about it for a while. in the end they are :pimp:
pimp.gif

"Hustler for death.No heaven for a gangsta"-L.F.

Quote:
Spizike Lee

if you dont like the shoes, dont buy them, plain and simple. stop complaining like a girl about the quality and how they look fake blah blah blah

and i dont care what people say about the quality of the flips, they are just shoes, and just because it has OD cement print does NOT mean they are an instant classic. some of you are obviously trying to justify the spending of 150$+ for a shoe that is whatever, if i want leather lining in my shoes ill spend 60$ and pick up some jordan classic 23s form the outlets.

yall got it twisted

FR III is OG and classic

FLIP is UNORIGIONAL and GARBAGE

thats MY two cents

^I'm with him, if you passed on the Fire Reds for Flips your a knucklehead.
"Come at the king, you best not miss." - Omar

I like both, but decided to get the FR instead. overall liked them best. but I dont think the flips are ugly or whatever....its just a matter of opinion i guess.

Quote:
In a few years everyone that passed on the flips will regret. I think when jb starts making all retros limited, the flips will become an all time classic.

the only thing youll regret is for spending so much money for leather lining

Quote:
yes sir flips r very nice people definitely slept

just cause they are selling okay dont mean they are slept on

Quote:
im glad i copped my pair of flips, cause I thought about it for a while. in the end they are:pimp:

why are they :pimp: in the end? what are they in the beginning then?

crystal lakes
trublu86
gil23

i wonder if there is a correlation between noobs and the love of the damn OD cement print

if you guys dont want to be labeled as potential hypebeasts i suggest you put more thought into what you post, before you post it

wish i would have got the flips, but i will probably wait a month after i pay some bills.

MY EBAY AUCTIONS: RAY LEWIS RAVENS AUTHENTIC JERSEY, RANDY MOSS SIGNED MINI HELMET, SEAN TAYLOR SIGNED MINI HELMET, COACH PINK WATCH, CLEVELAND CAVALIERS HAT, DENVER NUGGETS HAT, WASHINGTON WIZARDS HAT, JORDAN WASHINGTON BULLETS HAT, JORDAN LANEY BUCS HIGH SCHOOL HAT, TOMMY HILFIGER WATCH NEW, NBA LEGO COLLECTOR'S ULTIMATE ARENA SET
search.ebay.com/_W0QQsass...inkQQhtZ-1

^care/maintainence sticky above
Code:
  Use this code: AC319710 @ sidelineapparel.com & get 10% off your purchase.

FOR SALE: NIKE ID AIR FORCE 1 PASSWORD
SEND ME SOME OFFERS

Contact @ kashkapital23@yahoo.com

wow!!!!! I'm new to niketalk. ok, u got me there. But I'm definitely not new to the shoe game at all. I buy what I like. I don't buy into the hype. I like both freds & flips. I just didn't want to pay $135.00 for a shoe that will be $70.00 in a couple of months. In my town there isn't ONE store with the flips in stock. The fire reds are nearly fsr everywhere. (where's the niketalk love?)

^no hate, just that this time of the month, we see the same repetitive posts and questions from so many new users with less than 5 feedback.

lol id love to see fr iiis for 70$ in a few months

ppl keep on saying that they are FSR, but here in california... its picked clean, how bout sending me a few pairs from your location? lol

Back
Top Bottom