Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Finishline sucks. I have had my order cancelled before. Owell, I like the woman 3s.
LakeShow!
F/S DS Jordan XIII Maroon/Silver10.5
Jordan V Black Silver 10.5

here's my take
eastbay/venator opened up more servers to take the load, that's why no crash this time - however the shear number of orders could not all get processed, hence all the G orders this time

ive spoken with some higher ups at eastbay corporate in the past - G basically means the computer took the order, but as stated earlier could not confirm the item is in stock; they will evenetually be manually entered into the "official order system" - unfortunately from previous experience, G orders are not processed in the order they are taken (they are accepted onto differnt servers which can only log order on the server taken, not overall order comparing different servers) - so basically if your the first G order, you have as much random chance as the last G order

I ordered from FNLN, you guys think my order is going to get cancel because i use my sister credit card, since it dindnt ask me for the name in the credit card?

i ordered from both finishline and eastbay but i havent receive my confirmation from eastbay. Does everyone else who purchased the fire red from eastbay receive instant confirmation email? thanks in advance
Everyone knows we only live once, but if you live good enough once is all you need

Quote:
i ordered from both finishline and eastbay but i havent receive my confirmation from eastbay. Does everyone else who purchased the fire red from eastbay receive instant confirmation email? thanks in advance

it took a while, like an hour or so.... still got them.... but no "G" that time around..... hope you have a plan B.....
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

Quote:
both mens 3's are now gone from the eastbay site
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
FS DS Size 12 Red Suede XXI & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com
[/quote]

are modells in the nyc area getting these?
break it, shake it, bake it, then you cruise it. treat it like those whiteys at nike and just do it
blah blah blah ninja blah blah blah fam blah blah blah doggie blah blah blah ya dig? -- Uginius
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

I ordered the fire reds from Eastbay and got an order # with a "G" in front and called Eastbay .. talked to a supervisor named Nikki. She said that the G means it's a "contingency order" that has to be entered in to the system by hand tomorrow, at which point the shoes will almost certainly all be sold out.

Bottom line is she said any order with a G in front will almost certainly NOT go through.

So i had her place a new order for me right then and there over the phone.

For those of you who have had a Finishline.com order canceled in the past (not referring to tonight)...how long was it until you were notified?? I got a confirmation email but I'm worried that I need to put together a backup plan in case this happens....
"Don't give up...Don't ever give up..." - Jim Valvano

What's up with nike.com? I thought they were gonna be up at midnight also (I called them earlier today and that's what they said). I can't find them on nike at all...

Congrats to you guys who were successful ordering online tonight!!! Will be going in to the store to pick mine up in the morning..

Good luck to everybody at their spots tomorrow. I hope it works out for all of you.
Team Old School​
"You Got to Do Time"​
Don't try and build your post count - make your post count.​

Back
Top Bottom