Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Fire Reds and Foams copped, both on employee discount. Good night and good luck everyone.
i have a bed that needs attending to
TeamNegrodamus​

"Yo momma got a peg leg with a kickstand"- The Pharcyde

DS Tour Yellow IV's sz 9.5 $150 SoCal Meetup preferred

Yo, this is some STRAIGHT @#%$. You mean to tell me I waited all this time just to have a zero chance at getting a size 11? Nonsense. I'm glad that Nike employees get first dibbs and all that, as they deserve it. But it would be nice if they'd save some for the regular people out there, too. That's @#%$ up, for real. Ain't no way size 11 sold out within 2 minutes of being put up on the site, so they had to have been gone before that.

Size 11's for sale: Footpatrol Stabs 2nd Edition($130), UNDFTD "onyourfeetkid" AF1s($160), co.jp Grey/Black Suede AF1 mids($100), Creative Recreation Military Snake Cesario Lo($55) & Creative Rec TEAL Cesario Hi's($40). GET AT ME!

Just got my size 12 fire reds off of NDC :smile:
The 2005 National Champions: Texas Longhorns​
The 1999, 2003, 2005 and 2007 NBA Champions: San Antonio Spurs​
Representing Eagle Pass, Texas and...​

Team Elmo​

Again, @#%$!!!

And yes, I'm mad doggie. So I waited WELL past the time that we've all been told NDC puts them up. And then there aren't even any in my size? What part of the game is that? Boo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And to top it off, guess who's supposed to work meaning no chance of getting a pair instore? Oh yeah--that'd be me. @#%$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Size 11's for sale: Footpatrol Stabs 2nd Edition($130), UNDFTD "onyourfeetkid" AF1s($160), co.jp Grey/Black Suede AF1 mids($100), Creative Recreation Military Snake Cesario Lo($55) & Creative Rec TEAL Cesario Hi's($40). GET AT ME!

Any idea how long it takes for rejected orders to repopulate the sizes? I put the Foams in my cart, but by the time I completed the checkout, they were sold out. Sorry to the size 9-11 on NDC. Hopefully another run will go up later today. It was the opposite for the Black/Silver Vs. They went up on NDC hours before Swoosh...

Quote:
Yo, this is some STRAIGHT . You mean to tell me I waited all this time just to have a zero chance at getting a size 11? Nonsense. I'm glad that Nike employees get first dibbs and all that, as they deserve it. But it would be nice if they'd save some for the regular people out there, too. That's up, for real. Ain't no way size 11 sold out within 2 minutes of being put up on the site, so they had to have been gone before that.
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

but lots of the black V orders were cancelled as well - mine as well as a friends were cancelled, both of us ordered within 2minutes of it going online that friday afternoon

Quote:
Any idea how long it takes for rejected orders to repopulate the sizes? I put the Foams in my cart, but by the time I completed the checkout, they were sold out. Sorry to the size 9-11 on NDC. Hopefully another run will go up later today. It was the opposite for the Black/Silver Vs. They went up on NDC hours before Swoosh...
eek.gif
:D
happy.gif
, they sold out of every popular size so I didn't get anyone anything.

As for them cancelling orders I doubt it. The Black V's had a limit of 6 and from my little "inside" knowledge they cancelled a small portion of orders that had multiple pairs, but most orders went through.

These had a One pair limit, surprised they sold so fast...........with the limit.
Los Angeles Dodgers​

you think they'll reup the site since they figure a lot of people are sleeping or gave up... then throw them up when theres more traffic so more people will have a chance? haha knowing NDC probably not

IronMan 2 hrs ago=
13491.gif

IronMan 2 hrs later=
11n_woodscaddie_narrowweb__200x308,1.jpg
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall,Snow,Jones,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

wow all this time waiting up and I never expected to end up with a foams as well as fire red 3's...the foams almost make up for the fact that the flips didn't make it on ndc...although I wouldn't rule out them popping up somtime within the next few days as well...

I guess I can just wait up 2 more hours and go to the mall for a pair of flips if i can weasel my friends discount...If not I'm just getting another pair of FR's with the FL giftcards I got...

anyone who missed on the FR's on ndc/swoosh just keep checking back throughout the day i'm sure sizes will be popping up here and there for the next 48 hrs. or so...

Now I'm gonna rest my eyes til the mall opens up...Good Luck everyone....

Not every time, but it seems to have happened a few times with general release, og colorways. A second run of B/S Vs went up during the day on Saturday. Keep your fingers crossed and stay close to your computer.

TheGift23....for real, Foams felt like a treat for waiting so damn long.... :lol:
laugh.gif
EricGagne.jpg
Empty-Pockets.gif

Happy with my pick ups though......

Time to zzzzzzzzzz.
Los Angeles Dodgers​

I have to say that I enjoyed Iron Man's struggles/adventures/changes of heart throughout the evening. Thanks for an entertaining nights everyone.

I will reiterate, eff Nike.

Quote:
Foams felt like a treat for waiting so damn long....

The mistake I made was running to try on my Foams (never had put them on) to see what size would be best. I paid dearly for the pair I have, and can't bring myself to wear them without having a backup. I'm kicking myself for not going with my instinct and completing the transaction. I'm just thankful for the one I've got.
Oh, and I really do think the FR will pop up again during this weekend. Good luck to everyone!

Back
Top Bottom