Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

NTLV must always be slept on or either they always have alot of pairs cause when I was there a couple of years ago when the cg IVs released and it was around 4ish and to my surprise they still had a 9, so if I stayed there that would always b the place to go it seems like
insert new sig here....

A store still has a 11 and a 11.5..goin today to copp flips and Fire reds
TeamFreshPrince​
I Ran These Streets Check My Bio,I Started High Wit Two Os Like OHIO​

how do the flips run in size? i just called my store and they have a half a size smaller and one size bigger? what should i do?

went to 3rd street around 5-6pm. was able to get my size 11.5 after hitting up 3-4 stores. most were pretty much gone by then but that is expected.

they probably ran outta size around S.F. by today.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Quote:
Copping the Fire Reds make me wanna trade my Wht/Cements for Blk/Cements

ill take your white cements...
wink.gif

F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5..
Jordan XII white/taxi OG w/box sz. 11 for sale.. Jordan XII playoff sz.11 w/box for saleMy Ebay Auction's
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

For any of you shoeheads down in the OC... STAY AWAY from shoe express down in Anaheim! Even though I was able to get mine there they raised the price of the fire reds to 144.99 and to even be more shady they used an AIr Max 97 Sku code just to the ring up my shoes. Lucky before they closed last night I ran through there and BS the owner about how much trouble he could get into from Nike for selling these shoes to me this way.

Make a long story short...got my 2 pairs for 125.00 each!

it was an easy cop for me, just woke up at 4:30 and got to the mall around 5:10ish and was 2nd in line, then i had about 20 more people behind me.. i'm really satisfied with my pair and i finally have a pair of 3's! grails.
TEAM KING KOOPA
I'M FROM HOUSTON HOMIE

my spot was pretty empty after a group of people left the place.. i copped around 13 pairs and some dude copped around 5.. so it was pretty empty when i left haha..

1 pair to rock 12 pair to stock :D
happy.gif

i picked up the spike lee best on mars shirt in white in the afternoon after i copped my fire reds. Ive only seen three shirts or these, anybody come across some other JB tees other than the one with the big shoe in front or the one that says classic and has the top view of the shoe.??
Code:
 Use this code: AC319710 @ sidelineapparel.com & get 10% off your purchase.

Contact @ kashkapital23@yahoo.com

^^^
those are the only shirts Ive seen also. The Mars shirt is sick. I copped that one too.
SHOESFIRSTRENTSECOND4 all your Sports Appearal Tees CHECK OUTwww.red27fashion.com
******** SUCK MORE *** THAN HOOVER INC.

I just called finishline, my flips will be coming, w/ the 15% off discount, so my flips were copped for 144.50 with tax, and shipping, im juiced. So if anyone else ordered from finishline.com and used the discount codes, you scored! :pimp:
pimp.gif

Woke up @ 10:30, left at about 10:45, was at the mall by about 11.

"Are you guys holding those 11.5 for me?"
"Mike?"
"Yessir."
Done and done.

:smile:

They only held two pairs. I'm a good friend of their UPS driver and he had them hold a 12 for himself and an 11.5 for me. Good looking out, Jake! (if you're reading this)
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Copped both, woke up at 8:30 whent to shoe palace around 9:20 I had my pairs saved in the back! so as soon as the people making a line started leaving, cause their was no more pairs, Just walked in and gots mines........
The Bay Area 408
TooManySins NotEnoughConfessions​

retropaisa408@yahoo.com

Well it looks like most of us got what we wanted and 4 those who didn't just keep lookin there's alot out there. By the way my flips are NICE!!!

copped with the quickness
http://www.myspace.com/jayfear

TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you. It's an entire nation.​
(34-36)OPERATION: PLAYOFF PUSH BY DEFAULT​

Team Dodgers
GO BLUE
Garciaparra-Furcal-Loney-Kent-Betemit-Pierre-R.Martin-Tomko-Penny-Saito-D.Lowe-Broxton​

Quote:
If you live in Cali and you can't find these then you are not trying hard enough.......

Speaking of being Negative....

How the hell do you know they're not trying hard enough?

Anyways, I had no problem picking up a pair of FLIPS. Passed on the FR. I'm good with my DS 01 blk/cement, DS 03 white/cement and now the FLIPS.
JB use to be the trendsetter now they just follow the TRENDS.

Damn....footlocker canceled my second pair of Fire Reds......they still anywhere in NYC?

"Gentry is the OG killer" - 3thaman

they should be in many many stores HOVKid you just have to look. retroes dont sellout right away in NYC like they used to before
TeamFreshPrince
"The funky fresh is back in the flesh with a vengeance holmes"​
TEAM PLATANO​

Malls in the 323, 310 and 626 socal area still have Fire Reds
Just because Im LOW KEY doesn't mean I have no HEAT!!!

Back
Top Bottom