Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

2mfn61w.jpg
Quote:
Anyone have pictures of Harbor Blue soles yet?

...SNEAKERS ARE THE NEW B-BALL CARDS. .

Wow....I bought my pair on FNL.com at midnight w/ the discount, but later on that day I see people saying they are going to cancel those orders, So I ran out right away and copped a pair out the store.

Well, I just came home to a box of shoes on my bed from FNL.Com. So now I have two pairs of these shoes. Not the worst thing in teh world because they are probably my fav pair of Jordans next to the black 3's, but still, wish I knew I was buying two pairs instead of thinking I was just getting one pair.

maybe ill sell one of the pair though

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
The windy city got kicks too joe

THAT VIDEO IS SAD. THAT'S NOT COOL.
HERE'S A POSITIVE LINK FOR YOU GUYS. THIS IS WHAT I DO FOR A LIVING. THIS IS ONE OF MY PLAYERS I SIGNED THIS YEAR AND A STORY THEY DID ON HIM TODAY. I FOUND HIM ON MYSPACE.

THE YONKERS FINISHLINE SAY THEY HAVE A WHOLE SIZE RUN IN THE FLIPS. MY BOY PICKED UP TWO PAIRS TODAY.

ttp://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft07/news/story?id=2813421

My two pairs have shipped, one will arrive tomorrow and the other pair with Foams will arrive on 4/2, :smokin
smokin.gif
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

lol.... i think i was in line with those fools in the video saturday morning when i was gettin my fire reds!
JAY WALKIN' SINCE APRIL '95

I just walked into the mall today at footlocker at valley fair and they had a size 12 fire red sittin in the back. guess these didnt sell out too fast...
Looking for some Pippen 1's Bulls colorway in size 11 or 11.5. pm me with what u got

harbor blues look nice
___________________________________________________________________________________________
FS: JORDAN 3 FLIP & FIRE RED sz 10 BAY AREA
AIM------ muchRESPECT2384muchRESPECT2384@yahoo.com
REFERENCES IN THE PROFILE

Got the flips on release day and the quality on them is great.... a lot of people here are sleeping on the flips

Just picked up the Flips today, they look way cleaner in person. I can't believe I was able to find an 11 a few days after release.

i just got my fire reds from footlocker in waikiki and to be honest im a lil sad my laces look all dirty and i have these garyish smudges on the leather. ill show pics later if you like but they still look fresh i have to get another pair so i can dog these out. good looking out cpplilballer7 for putting it out there that they still had some in waikiki but now they only have the reds in 7.5 and 12.

Wow. For the people saying they are picking up theirs or knows stores with III's a good time after the first day release, could you guys say what state you're in? I can't find any more Fire Reds around my places and was just curious where they are still available at.
Learn how to get 4.5% of Finishline.com purchases back! PM me.
sizes 11: black/silver V, Flips III BOTH $185 shipped
size 12 Fire Red III $165 shipped
Jerseys - Jordan 1992 Dream Team, LeBron James Irish, Jordan Laney, Grape Vs shirt

i'm very disappointed with the FRs...they don't look that good in person.
can someone please tell me why someone should go .5 sz up? cus that is what i did and i have an inch left of room in the toe box.
also my tonge is hurting my foot when i walk, from the white leather part that's stiched too far inside to the red part.

Thanks for posting that vid. I'd been looking for a way to lose 30 iq points without having to bash my head with a large rock
01010100 01101000 01100001 01101110 01101011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00101110 00100000 01000001 01101101 01100101 01101110 00101110

That's why I don't even mess with "Limited" Jordans... got these people out here acting like they on some other level...
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Silly N's giving the Jay game a bad look |I
tired.gif
TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you. It's an entire nation.
(34-36)OPERATION: PLAYOFF PUSH BY DEFAULT

Team Dodgers
GO BLUE
Garciaparra-Furcal-Loney-Kent-Betemit-Pierre-R.Martin-Tomko-Penny-Saito-D.Lowe-Broxton​

The box these came in are kind of small. The tongue on my right shoe is super creased. The laces on the fire reds seem super cheap, none the less, still a nice sneaker.

that video is stupid. they talkin like "how many boxes we got? oh, we got 3 boxes in the car!" (all while having 3 PEOPLE in the car....which makes it logical that each got A pair of shoes). and how they're adding the TAX of the 3 shoes (which came out to about $13 a pair) to show how they're "stuntin".

ummmm......yeah. SMH.

we got niketalkers that got probably 3 of EACH (i only got 2 fires and 1 flips)

If I talk to people like they stupid as hell, does that mean God's gonna make my kids be stupid as well?

Xbox 360 - CED2
PS3 - CED2
Wii - CED2 (4912 5588 1002 5609)

Couldn't get them on the 24th but lucky me, I got a pair of fire red for $130 shipped and flip for $152 shipped on ebay.

Quote:
that video is stupid. they talkin like "how many boxes we got? oh, we got 3 boxes in the car!" (all while having 3 PEOPLE in the car....which makes it logical that each got A pair of shoes). and how they're adding the TAX of the 3 shoes (which came out to about $13 a pair) to show how they're "stuntin".

:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

this week he's moppin' floors next week its the fries

Back
Top Bottom