Official 3.7.10: Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 11:30AM PST ABC

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

LAKERS ON A 3 GAME LOSING STEAK APPRECTION VOL. THAT FRONT RUNNER MAMBA IS LOOKING FOR ANOTHER TEAM IN HIS SIG

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by simpliSD

Vc Kobe choking

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kobe should of took the three. 4th quarter was good. Matt Barnes is a sensitive guy, but get it in though. He was great with the Warriors

Good game, despite the questionable foul calls on both teams. The Magic gave the Lakers every chance to come back missing key free throw down the stretch.

This game had a playoff feel to it. Can't wait for the playoffs to start.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirMax305

if kobe woulda made that i woulda sdsdfghjklkjhgfdsdfgh , this dude is pure sickness smh....btw lets get phil outta L.A , i love dude put there no excuse for 3 straight losses

im not a lakers fan at all and you get a
indifferent.gif
...............where is that dude that said kobe looks old?...it was a good game but refs were messing with it too much....

if kobe woulda made that i woulda sdsdfghjklkjhgfdsdfgh , this dude is pure sickness smh....btw lets get phil outta L.A , i love dude put there no excuse for 3 straight losses

laugh.gif
roll.gif

this game was lost on the defensive end

all those 3 point plays by howard in the 4th are unacceptable

Farmar just destroyed the lakers defense and let jameer get like 3 open layups in a row
then jameer kept breaking down fisher for the open 3s
smh.gif

Gasol and Bynum M.I.A. again
it is not a coincedence why the lakers have lost 3 in a row

Originally Posted by NobleKane

why................out of all times does he NOT try and take a 3 to win?
I was thinking the same, buy why queson him only because he missed?

Had he made that nobody would of said !%#%. Can't make em all, we're spoiled thinking they will always go in.

If Kobe woulda took the 3 I think he woulda made it, just the way the momentum was going. Can't make'em all though.

meh Magic played bad too. They barely survived.
laugh.gif
Kobe got punked by Barne was the highlight

Who are you? 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Had he made that nobody would of said !%#%. Can't make em all, we're spoiled thinking they will always go in.

you go for the 3 and the win on the road though and I dont think he made ANY jumper going to his right...just a poor decision overall

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

If anyone can get pictures of Ron Artest's hair and the words written on it, it would be greatly appreciated......*Where you at You Big Dummy*

27wzlhl.jpg

5wxmci.jpg
You sir are the man and it's epic fail.....J@tt does not mean Defense in hindi, it's actually a punjabi word that means farmer hahahahah
roll.gif

oh no...............yukus acting up..... you know its a laker loss when the haters crash yuku and the thread is 20+ pages long.

i wasnt too dissapointed in this effort. it was the dumb little decisions that did the lakers in. Despite all the dumb plays, the lakers were 1 bucket away from getting the w.

Lakers defense on pick & rolls and how it throws off their defense is killing them. Its been bad for years but now its superbad and will keep them from repeating. It was so bad today that even Fisher did a better job then Farmar which is a bad thing. At least the Lakers played hard this last game of the trip and Gasol actually looked unsoft with a flagerant

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

you go for the 3 and the win on the road though and I dont think he made ANY jumper going to his right...just a poor decision overall
Yeah I though for sure he was going to pull up, Barnes was playing too far off of him, KB driving actually brought his defense back into the play. He was still a monster though in those last minutes (cept for when he didn't pull that toe back from the line 
laugh.gif
) Oh well though, onto the next one.

Back
Top Bottom