Official 3.7.10: Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 11:30AM PST ABC

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Matt Barnes won.

Down 2 with the ball and a little under 10 seconds, there's no reason why Kobe shouldn't have went to the rack. A long jumper after some dribbling n front of Barnes, wanting to tie the game right in Matt's eyeball?

Matt won.
Exactly!
mad.gif

I was thinking before the play began, all the way in or shoot the 3, simple as that but nah a pull up jumper.
eyes.gif

Nice Kobe but good effort.  Too bad you shouldn't have had to have a 4th like that, maybe a 3rd but this game should have been over, the Magic were trying to give us the game.  The TO's, missed shots, fouls, and everything they didn't even play their game. 

Average Magic day, Lakers get blown out.

I don't remember the last time I ever seen Bean drive in for a tying basket, he almost always pulls up in that elbow area cause the defender doesn't know when he's going to elevate. I mean he did the same thing against the Heat on Thurs. and hit the shot (also against the Celtics and Bucks with game winners). *Kanye shrug* Plus you got D12 back that who has a 80 inch vertical, but seriously that shot goes in and no one is complaining, can't let the end result dictate the means. 

He got the shot that he wanted even though we all want him to drive more.

I didn't read any of the replies in this thread but my review is this..

Bad game by both teams but it had the old 90s feel. You could feel the intensity like a fight was bound to happen.

I felt like this was game 4 in the finals all over again with the free throws.

Refs did horrible on both ends but they favored lakers a lot more especially late with that double fould on fisher and barnes and the touch fouls called on howard and carter.

Glad we got the W, refs need to make up their minds if they wanna let teams play or make calls. They cant be deciding games like they tried to do for L.a today

very odd to me that all the laker fans are not making fun of kobe for missing the game winner and walking to the locker room without shaking hands?

Im a fan of him and lebron and I would have done the same thing lebron and kobe did in the situation, but I saw a lot of laker fans bashing lebron for missing the game winner vs denver and walking off.

So is this ok? Or did you want him to go shake barnes and the rest of the magics hands?

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

we need a GIF of Kobe not even flinching to Barnes faking like he was gona throw it at mambas face
laugh.gif
poor Matt, lookin dumb on national tv.

Dont get me wrong, this loss is disappointing from a competitive standpoint but we'll see what happens in the playoffs.

See you guys in the Finals....... probably not though
laugh.gif

good game magic fans

laugh.gif
 Acting like the Lakers are a lock in the Finals.  GTFOHWTBS.

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

very odd to me that all the laker fans are not making fun of kobe for missing the game winner and walking to the locker room without shaking hands?

Im a fan of him and lebron and I would have done the same thing lebron and kobe did in the situation, but I saw a lot of laker fans bashing lebron for missing the game winner vs denver and walking off.

So is this ok? Or did you want him to go shake barnes and the rest of the magics hands?
Didn't see the game but, if Kobe did this and no one calls him out on NT...
nerd.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

we need a GIF of Kobe not even flinching to Barnes faking like he was gona throw it at mambas face
laugh.gif

Dont get me wrong, this loss is disappointing from a competitive standpoint but we'll see what happens in the playoffs.

laugh.gif

good game magic fans

laugh.gif

yea because who else is going to the finals from the west? think about that for a moment. You guys are quick to say "oh my stern must be rigging the game cuz the lakers get all the calls and their opponents dont! waaaaah!"and its just a meaningless regular season game.... so just what the $#!* you think is gonna happen come playoff time? ill let you chew on that for a bit
laugh.gif
 i mean REALLY....why even watch then?

that +!% whoopin the lakers gave u last year still hurt dont it?
grin.gif

I see Orlando having a better chance at making the finals again. Lakers have to deal with a hungry Denver or Mav squad which can go either way in a series. The magic have the Cavs to handle which they probly will AGAIN.

Sooo are alley-oops now banned in the NBA? Shoulda counted that pietrus dunk

Kobe was being Kobe with his team down, almost coming through with the W.

And this is why I hate Fisher, dude flopped on the screen by Barnes like he got shot or something

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

nerd.gif

smh.gif

I was not one that was upset at Lebron for not shaking hands, and I am not mad that Kobe didn't shake hands. I would say that there was a difference though. You're talking about a regular season game in which many people never shake hands at the end of games. The situation in which Lebron was in was one in which he had just been eliminated from the playoffs. Completely different.

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

nerd.gif

smh.gif

I was not one that was upset at Lebron for not shaking hands, and I am not mad that Kobe didn't shake hands. I would say that there was a difference though. You're talking about a regular season game in which many people never shake hands at the end of games. The situation in which Lebron was in was one in which he had just been eliminated from the playoffs. Completely different.

I look at it the other way, in the playoffs I understand if you dont want to shake hands and you want to get off the court with the quickness because you have just been eliminated. In the regular season, its just any other game and theres plenty of more games to play.

I was actually talking about feb 17th when melo beat lebron and lebron missed a buzzer beater and walked off the exact same way kobe did but lebron got ridiculed and laughed at

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

nerd.gif

smh.gif

I look at it the other way, in the playoffs I understand if you dont want to shake hands and you want to get off the court with the quickness because you have just been eliminated. In the regular season, its just any other game and theres plenty of more games to play.
Nah thats just disrespectful to the opposing team, you just played the team 4 or more games.  The least thing you could do is shake hands with them and wish them luck.  In a regular season who needs to shake hands, move onto the next game.

Also Lebron got ridiculed because he threw a hissy fit, making faces and all that, its not like he just left the court quietly

Matt Barnes is a G. Sac Town's finest
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Soft %%$ Derek Fisher getting leveled by Barnes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. You ain't !*@$#%' with Scola homeboy....

I was actually talking about feb 17th when melo beat lebron and lebron missed a buzzer beater and walked off the exact same way kobe did but lebron got ridiculed and laughed at

your reachin. people were making fun of lebron cuz of dudes face when walking off and HOW he walked off. It also had to do with the camera which panned on Lebron the WHOLE time then to a sad melo looking to dap his boy after a classic game. after todays game i didnt even notice kobe not shaking hands. why? cuz the camera didnt follow kobe the whole way through.

you mentioned kobe shaking hands with barnes. what the @**$ for? its not like they are close friends like melo and lebron. them two are boys. kobe and barnes wanted to fight each other.

wait a minute......arent you the SAME guy that was defending lebron last time like you were Kevin Costner???

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

good game magic fans

laugh.gif

yea because who else is going to the finals from the west? think about that for a moment. You guys are quick to say "oh my stern must be rigging the game cuz the lakers get all the calls and their opponents dont! waaaaah!"and its just a meaningless regular season game.... so just what the $#!* you think is gonna happen come playoff time? ill let you chew on that for a bit
laugh.gif
 i mean REALLY....why even watch then?

that +!% whoopin the lakers gave u last year still hurt dont it?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Show me where I said they must be rigging it?  So you can guarantee me that the Lakers will make it to the Finals again?  You must be hella rich cause you can foresee the future.  And that whoopin?  FOH, the series was closer than it looked and you and I both know it.  A Courtney Lee lay up and Dwight Howard making his FTs would have made the series interesting.  

haters on nt are ridiculous
roll.gif

oh yeah,

59ucms.gif

=

lakers won.

g status. play of the game.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

59ucms.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

didn't watch the game but have you guys thought that maybe it is an illusion--depth of field trickery.
well my damn now that i look at that gif a little closer i think you're right
it looks like kobe isn't standing directly in front of him  but instead towards his right

i dont know why people are saying the lakers are a lock for the finals. anybody heard of injuries? kobe goes down, theyre DONE
just how the celtics or cavs were a lock last year for the finals too
laugh.gif

^ lol, if Kobe goes down we wont even get out of the first round. REAL !%%%*@! TALK.

I would love to see Gasol be our Go to guy. It wont happen, he don't want the pressure.

Can someone answer this question for me?

WHY THE @!!+ ARE PEOPLE GIVING KOBE PROPS FOR THIS GAME?

People are saying "Kobe is a problem" etc.

How? Why?

He missed 4 straight crucial shots in the last 2 minutes. Then he hits a 3, then he hits a 2...and suddenly he's a problem?

Then he misses the game winner.

So going 2 for 7 in the final 2 minutes is a problem huh?

Dumb Kobe Stans.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

i dont know why people are saying the lakers are a lock for the finals. anybody heard of injuries? kobe goes down, theyre DONE
just how the celtics or cavs were a lock last year for the finals too
laugh.gif

barring injuries their the closest thing to a lock imo.  denver is a tough opponent who will play them well and dallas is respectable to but i just don't see those teams beating them in a best of 7 series when the games count.

i won't lie these past 3 games have pissed me off but theres no need to get into panic mode. out of the 3 games the only one that really annoys me is the bobcats game.

the teams been playing a little bit too relaxed at times but im confident they'll righten the ship when april comes around.

Back
Top Bottom