Official 3.7.10: Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 11:30AM PST ABC

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Barnes still salty from the 2000, 2001, 2002 playoffs when his Queens got bounced 3 straight years
2hovhwz.gif

FAIL

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

haters on nt are ridiculous
roll.gif

oh yeah,

59ucms.gif

=

lakers won.

g status. play of the game.
indifferent.gif
 Can't take anything this dude says seriously. He'd probably have a wet dream if Yi got traded to the Lakers.

you all do realize that matt barnes grew up in sacramento and grew up a kings fan right? i dunno if that is what he was implying but yea....

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
22 Rather Unique 22 wrote:

Can someone answer this question for me?

WHY THE @!!+ ARE PEOPLE GIVING KOBE PROPS FOR THIS GAME?

People are saying "Kobe is a problem" etc.

How? Why?

He missed 4 straight crucial shots in the last 2 minutes. Then he hits a 3, then he hits a 2...and suddenly he's a problem?

Then he misses the game winner.

So going 2 for 7 in the final 2 minutes is a problem huh?

Dumb Kobe Stans.

ANYONE?

Matt Barnes is on NT? 
nerd.gif
No, people with actual opinions are on NT.

Kobe stans are just as bad as Lil' wayne stans, run their mouth about how he's a problem, but the only problem I saw was the fact that the fool couldn't win the game and let Matt Barnes shut him down. At the end of the day he didn't show up when it was needed.

All 3 of you are idiots. in the last 2:35 Kobe 7 shots yea and he made 3. One of misses was the 1) potential gamewinner/tie and the other he got fouled by Howard when he drove and Pau tipped it in with his softass so you might as well call that an assist cause 2)if howard didnt get cleared out by Kobe, Pau wouldve crouched under the pressure in his skirt. Kobe got 18 of our 30 in the 4th and willed the team to a close game. Why do you guys stay hating on the 3) best player in the game(?). Did you guys hate on Jordan this much too when he was the best in the game?? $#!!

1) Potential game winner? who's gives a $%^ about potential game winner? they LOSS!

2)who cares about what "if" Dwight Howard didn't foul them? At the end of the day he did and made sure the Lakers would LOSE!

3) If Kobe was hands down the best player in the game, why is his team not the best team in the league?

4) your a moron for putting Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant in the same paragraph. Did you ever wonder about "OH, what if Michael Jordan hit that shot?" NO! do you know why? Because you didn't need to, he made sure he won the games he played. He hit those game winners, and he made sure he was HANDS DOWN the best player in the game. Kobe is NOT hands down the best player in the game, and your a fool if your really believe that.

conclusion: you Lakers/Kobe stans need to......

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Glad my Magic pulled hthis one off. Barnes annoyed Kobe enough to make him put up 30 shots and only hit 12. Barnes has to do something defensively and we need a scrapper so he can take that role because no one else on the Magic are going to. Bass should be the first big off the bench if not starting. I say when we dont need barnes to lock someone we put Bass at the 4 Shard at tthe 3 and go from there. Bass is a problem.

Oh and are Laker fans really asking if that butt whooping still hurts. Last I checked 2 of your 4 games we lost ourselves ya'll sure didnt beat us down. Lee's layup dropped and Jameer played D on Fishers BS 3 and it wouldnt have had the same result believe that

you mad?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How? Why?

He missed 4 straight crucial shots in the last 2 minutes. Then he hits a 3, then he hits a 2...and suddenly he's a problem?

Dumb Kobe Stans.

ANYONE?

Matt Barnes is on NT? 
nerd.gif

Kobe stans are just as bad as Lil' wayne stans, run their mouth about how he's a problem, but the only problem I saw was the fact that the fool couldn't win the game and let Matt Barnes shut him down. At the end of the day he didn't show up when it was needed.

All 3 of you are idiots. in the last 2:35 Kobe 7 shots yea and he made 3. One of misses was the 1) potential gamewinner/tie and the other he got fouled by Howard when he drove and Pau tipped it in with his softass so you might as well call that an assist cause 2)if howard didnt get cleared out by Kobe, Pau wouldve crouched under the pressure in his skirt. Kobe got 18 of our 30 in the 4th and willed the team to a close game. Why do you guys stay hating on the 3) best player in the game(?). Did you guys hate on Jordan this much too when he was the best in the game?? $#!!

1) Potential game winner? who's gives a $%^ about potential game winner? they LOSS!

2)who cares about what "if" Dwight Howard didn't foul them? At the end of the day he did and made sure the Lakers would LOSE!

3) If Kobe was hands down the best player in the game, why is his team not the best team in the league?

4) your a moron for putting Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant in the same paragraph. Did you ever wonder about "OH, what if Michael Jordan hit that shot?" NO! do you know why? Because you didn't need to, he made sure he won the games he played. He hit those game winners, and he made sure he was HANDS DOWN the best player in the game. Kobe is NOT hands down the best player in the game, and your a fool if your really believe that.

so according to your idotic logic the best team in the league is the team with the best record in march.

better start planning that back to back, "we had the best record through 3/4 of the nba season" parade in cleveand right now.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How? Why?

Dumb Kobe Stans.

ANYONE?

Matt Barnes is on NT? 
nerd.gif

"stans"? i think u need to stay in the music forum
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
jordan made every game winner?

what are you 7?

MetroKid26 wrote:

que?
laugh.gif
define best team...im assuming best record if youre saying that

personally i think Lebron is the best in the game right now but this is a stupid question
laugh.gif
...your team doesnt always have to have the best record in the league if youre the best player in the game...im certain that guys like mj, magic, larry, duncan and shaq didnt always have the best record in the league when they were considered the best player in the L
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

in '93 the suns had the best record...does that mean chuck was the best player? yes he won MVP but was he better than mj? nope
in '95 the spurs had the best record...yes he won MVP but was he better than hakeem? nope
in '98 the jazz had the best record...was malone better than mj? nope
in '02 the queens had the best record...was webber better than shaq? nope

kobe took every shot down the stretch, made maybe 45% of them, but it doesnt matter because the ones he makes show that hes clutch and hes still the best player in the league!

roll.gif
roll.gif

--Last few pages have been straight comedy. Alot of saltiness up in here.
--For the record, Barnes is garbage.

I love it how some of these pathetic Laker haters talk so much non sense
laugh.gif

Dudes wait around for a Lakers lose and let out all there frustration

m7qdd0.gif

The saltiness in here is ridiculous.

Somebody must have had a TERRIBLE summer after L.A. won the chip last year.

Mod's lock this up, dam game was 3 days ago.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How? Why?

Dumb Kobe Stans.

ANYONE?

Matt Barnes is on NT? 
nerd.gif

You are a @%+%@$# idiot. Did you suck on your momma's **** too long as a child or something?? First of all it's LOST not, loss, go back to @%+%@$# 1st grade. Who gives a !**+ about a potential game winner...uh everybody you fruit, I dont even know why you ask that. Were you on the special bus when you went to school? Should I write this in ****** for you to understand. Kobe Bryant is the hands down best in the game. Nobody can comes close to his game MATCHED with his hardware. Tell me anybody who is close to him [Lebron, Wade] that has accomplished what he has [4 chips and counting, etc.]. Oh, that's right nobody, so $@#*. If Kobe is the best why isnt his team the best wah wah wah. @%+%@$# moron. You thnk if your team isnt the best than you obviously dont have the best player in the game. Are you stupid serious?! I want you to fill in this sentence: I _______ stupid. Either put AM or AM NOT. I really want to know. As somebody stated before, there were other teams who were better than the Bulls in Jordan's hayday, so does that mean Jordan wasn't the best? Stop living in the past or trying to compare eras. Jordan WAS the best, Kobe IS the best. Wah wah dont compare Jordan with anybody wah wah, shut your mouth up before I come over there and shut it for you, you newb.

Back
Top Bottom