Official (3) Dallas Mavericks VS (6) Portland Trailblazers Playoff Thread: Mavs win in 6.

I just don't think Roy can keep that up. He's gonna be sitting in an ice bucket for the next 48 hours, and you know damn well Dallas is getting the home cooking in Game 5 to ensure a 7 game series. I predicted it would go 7 due to home court advantages, before this all started. It felt like one of those series' where the home team was going to win every game. We'll see how it plays out.

Roy went nuts...

What a gag job.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

I know I'm a day late but how in the hell does Dirk not touch the ball the last 2 mins???? ******ed

I know I'm a day late but how in the hell does Dirk not touch the ball the last 2 mins???? ******ed

Man what a game. The garden was absolutely NUTS! In the concourse after the game it was electric. Brandon Roy chants echoing through the RG. Absolutely incredible performance. One for the history books. I really am happy to see BRoy have a game like that, and then to have the team all huddled up with him after was just a great moment. Inspirational to say the list. Big lift for the blazers confidence and momentum, but we still have to take one in Dallas. If were gonna do it, were gonna do it tomorrow night. I can't wait!!

RIP CITY!!!!!!!!

Man what a game. The garden was absolutely NUTS! In the concourse after the game it was electric. Brandon Roy chants echoing through the RG. Absolutely incredible performance. One for the history books. I really am happy to see BRoy have a game like that, and then to have the team all huddled up with him after was just a great moment. Inspirational to say the list. Big lift for the blazers confidence and momentum, but we still have to take one in Dallas. If were gonna do it, were gonna do it tomorrow night. I can't wait!!

RIP CITY!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by srvballer

Poor coaching and bad guard play.

With Jason Kidd on this roster it shouldn't happen, ever.

Originally Posted by srvballer

Poor coaching and bad guard play.

With Jason Kidd on this roster it shouldn't happen, ever.

Good luck tomorrow fellas.

Either we show up and put forth a great effort, or we get blown out.

Of course, hoping for the former.

Go Mavs.

Good luck tomorrow fellas.

Either we show up and put forth a great effort, or we get blown out.

Of course, hoping for the former.

Go Mavs.

There seems to be a lot of mutual respect between fans. I know the domino effect a Mavs loss in the first round would effect Dallas but I am still hoping the Blazers pull this off. I am doubtful, but hopeful. No matter how the series ends, I'll respect Dallas for the loyalty Cuban has shown to Dirk and building around him. 

There seems to be a lot of mutual respect between fans. I know the domino effect a Mavs loss in the first round would effect Dallas but I am still hoping the Blazers pull this off. I am doubtful, but hopeful. No matter how the series ends, I'll respect Dallas for the loyalty Cuban has shown to Dirk and building around him. 

Time to take care of business.

We couldn't twice in Portland, but we're back at home.

Let's get this.

Go Mavs.

Good luck Blazers.

Time to take care of business.

We couldn't twice in Portland, but we're back at home.

Let's get this.

Go Mavs.

Good luck Blazers.

The key factor I said before this series started was to get Tyson going.

If he keeps being efficient, we won't lose.

The key factor I said before this series started was to get Tyson going.

If he keeps being efficient, we won't lose.

Tyson is CRASHING the boards.

5 offensive rebounds, 7 total in the first qtr in about 8 minutes.

Christ, 6 turnovers in the first.

Make that 7.
30t6p3b.gif

Tyson is CRASHING the boards.

5 offensive rebounds, 7 total in the first qtr in about 8 minutes.

Christ, 6 turnovers in the first.

Make that 7.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom