Official (3) Dallas Mavericks VS (6) Portland Trailblazers Playoff Thread: Mavs win in 6.

pimp.gif

LETSGOMAVS!!!

should gave been over but hey lets try to close them out on their home floor... kidd needs a fresh rest to get those legs back to game 1 status

should gave been over but hey lets try to close them out on their home floor... kidd needs a fresh rest to get those legs back to game 1 status

Originally Posted by andysleon

Lions fan and Mavericks fan.?!?!  I thought I was the only one in America.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by andysleon

Lions fan and Mavericks fan.?!?!  I thought I was the only one in America.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

This series should be over already.

THEY AINT THAT DAMN GOOD!
Picked the Blazers before the series and even put money on them.

However after the first three 3 games I thought the Mavs would win even losing game 3.

After tonight its a wrap. If the Mavs had simply lost a close game I would still be confident going back home.

But to lose like THAT with THIS team its a wrap.

grin.gif

laugh.gif

However after the first three 3 games I thought the Mavs would win even losing game 3.

After tonight its a wrap. If the Mavs had simply lost a close game I would still be confident going back home.

grin.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

grin.gif

laugh.gif

Dude we still losing. We get blown out next game and give up a big lead in Game 7
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

grin.gif

laugh.gif

Dude we still losing. We get blown out next game and give up a big lead in Game 7
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Typical Mavs. These are the types of games that make me hate rooting for this team. The One and Done Boys are in full effect now. This loss will crush this soft team. Blazers will win games 5 and 6. Never fails.

Dallas is DONE ! Teams don't recover from games like this where they give up & choke away a 23 point lead in the playoffs. It's a death blow. It happen to the Lakers in the 2008 Finals and they never recovered.

smile.gif

Typical Mavs. These are the types of games that make me hate rooting for this team. The One and Done Boys are in full effect now. This loss will crush this soft team. Blazers will win games 5 and 6. Never fails.

Dallas is DONE ! Teams don't recover from games like this where they give up & choke away a 23 point lead in the playoffs. It's a death blow. It happen to the Lakers in the 2008 Finals and they never recovered.

smile.gif

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Here is to Portland doing work in game 6 and this series going 7 games.

They better. I dont know if I can take another 1st round exit. Out team is a collective T-Mac at this point
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Here is to Portland doing work in game 6 and this series going 7 games.

They better. I dont know if I can take another 1st round exit. Out team is a collective T-Mac at this point
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom