Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Just began week 5 of wolfin.. and my waves are looking really good..

Carrot Creme and Indian Hemp FTW..

I heard Pink Oil is bad for your hair..

2h7pbx5.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

2h7pbx5.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

stuff absolutely STINKS! the smell is horrible imo... I use indian hemp because I cant find carrot
creme anywhere in my city or any surrounding area

I was just reading that CC is good but going out of business, any truth to that? Btw what is the right number for a low trim but not so low that my hair isbarely there with no waves?

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

The company that makes Carrot Creme went out of business I think
so buy what you can cus when its gone its gone
Can somebody confirm this?

I have a lot left but if I need to stock up, I'm gonna go to my Wallgreens today and copp like 5 more
laugh.gif
damn recession
smh.gif

no that olive cream is piffy.....the 8118 8159 and the 8169... them joints got me waveeeeeeee word to max B

I have the Isoplus spray brand olive oil sheen and it actually smells good, though I agree a lot of hair stuff stinks. Wave builder, for example, smells likerhinoceros 69 juice. I use to mess with the thick goopy blue can pomades when I first started trying to get wavy, but like dude said, seems like my hair gotimmune to it and it was doing nothing but making my hair shiny. But then when I'd get a cut my joints would be super visible.

8712565e9d98de1d98f17d9519069255cc422ab.pjpg

I need more pics but heres a lil wavy pic...
I need to brush more.. I only brush when I wake up lol..im terrible

Yoo I slept on this thread, I'll hit up my Wallgreens later on and check on the carrot creme for yall.

Back
Top Bottom