Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

so i get "natural" waves when my hair is kinda long (just coconut oil and no brushing). im trying to get my wave game on when my hair length is likea 2. so i was thinking of:

-using that indian hemp for grease

-how often should i use that pink conditioner stuff?

-how often should i shampoo and conditioner my hair?

thanks

rocking that indian hemp
week 3 wolfin' it. sides shallow as hell when i dont get a cut, just wait until this weekend
pimp.gif

1001119.png

waves down to the line
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i dont know if i should wolf some more, or get it cleaned up this weekend

I been wolfin for so long son...smh

I can't wait to get a cut saturday for prom.

I feel mad relieved after a fresh haircut
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome
wolf some more..it doesnt look like you need to really kut right now because it has potential to get deeper..for me the only way i got a kut iswhen I started to not see my waves anymore which was about the 7th or 8th week..just get mad line ups b
laugh.gif

Can someone post a jar of what the Indian hemp looks like?
Also which one is better, carrot creme or Indian hemp?

I'm on my way to dreads now. But here's for you guys. Only use Carrot Cream...everything else is a lie!!!
211847077.jpg

Its only 2 boys on here who ever pushed me to grab my brush and made me feel as tho I wasn't on business...

one being batts the other I forgot his sn

that wave got that wave tho...

Carry on.

Originally Posted by hampisaboss

8712565e9d98de1d98f17d9519069255cc422ab.pjpg

I need more pics but heres a lil wavy pic...
I need to brush more.. I only brush when I wake up lol..im terrible

hamp anyone ever tell you you kinda look like
143nmtx.jpg

My hair is so wierd. I've got scattered waves like none other; it seems like i've got them where i tend to brush first. I was brushing a lot towardsthe beginning of the year, but I slacked off hardbody, word to the iron gym/ perfect pushup.

I'm on that olive cream/ Indian hemp combo, but I might switch over to the carrot. If I get my joints spinnin I'll be overjoyed.

Originally Posted by drekin06

Originally Posted by samness20

and as far as getting waves carrot creme is better because it softens your hair and makes it more manageable to get waves..Indian hemp deals more with the shine and smell
So when I use the indian hemp, do I still need to use the 360 pomade?
I usually stay away from pomades...I'd say stick with the Indian Hemp and some Carrot Creme

Originally Posted by CJ003

-how often should i use that pink conditioner stuff?

-how often should i shampoo and conditioner my hair?
I usually throw some type of creme or oil in my hair every couple days and shampoo every few days...I try not to saturate my *@!@ too heavy withcrap too often

Originally Posted by Stevenzsofly

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck
Green??
fake... joint is mad deflated and too much space between the seams... i swear when i was in NYC this winter it was like a gay pride parade comindown the street.... whole sets would be in they monnnys from yellow, red, blue, green, seen a pink one one time...
sick.gif
alien.gif

aight so from the help of a few of ya'll i got my 360's going. But they are not deep enough for me, i want them a little bigger. i let my hair beastfor 4 weeks and i hadveseen the 360's. Should i beast a little longer, or get a harder brush or maintain what im doing to get deeper waves? Thanks . Btw iused water, motions, sporting waves and brush a lot. Any xtra advice?

Originally Posted by trueballer507

I cant get waves even if my life depended on it.
smh.gif

i was the same way. you got to use water and brush, brush, brush and brush. Everybody in here is giving great advice. you can't go wrong.

Back
Top Bottom