Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Tryna step my game up.

Last edited:
how long do yall brush a day?

I tend to use a football or basketball game as my guide. For each quarter, just focus a different quadrant of your head (I take breaks during commercials and halftime). A good way to consistently keep your brush moving, esp. on Sundays or Thursdays where doubleheaders are likely to be shown.

cut my 4 month bush trying to get back spinning, but i actually want full 360swhat durags do you guys wear because i think i got a cheap one with a stalking cap dunno if it will work or not.

told dude gimme a 2 and i think i got a 1 im basically bald 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Now that my waves are set in I brush 5 min when I wake up after taking the rag off another 5-10 min when I gey home after work and I always do at least 30 min befor bed. When I started waving I brushed all day at work

Yea but the ones everyone want are the ones that were made back in the day. I bought one of the new ones used it for 2 min put it in the box and put it in the cabinet. The new version is straight trash

Last edited:
What shampoo do you guys use? I've been on that Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition and it's kept my hair shiny without having to use any type of pomade/oils. If only this durag would stop moving around when I sleep :smh:

I use cream of nature argon oil sulfate free shampoo before that I was using shea moisture retention shampoo

Yea but the ones everyone want are the ones that were made back in the day. I bought one of the new ones used it for 2 min put it in the box and put it in the cabinet. The new version is straight trash

Thing about that is, is that it doesn't matter what kind of brush you have though. If the brushing isn't being done correctly your waves gonna be sh**ty regardless.

I agree 100 percent but if your using a lesser quality brush it may take longer to get good results. Don't get me wrong you can be spinning with a dollar store brush I just prefer Something of good quality.

If I get a lineup/freshen up my part/taper every week and get a haircut every 2-3 weeks will it damage my hairline?

Wave famb I need help. What y'all using to keep ya waves (can I say laid without sounding Ayo)? Carrot cream makes my ish look good for maybe 30 minutes after taking the durag off but then it gets dry. I have Indian hemp and olive cream on deck if that matters any.

Wave famb I need help. What y'all using to keep ya waves (can I say laid without sounding Ayo)? Carrot cream makes my ish look good for maybe 30 minutes after taking the durag off but then it gets dry. I have Indian hemp and olive cream on deck if that matters any.

I've been using WaveBuilder Ripple Cream while wolfing for a while now. I like to use shea butter as well (maybe my top preference). Still got some Indian Hemp but haven't used it in years tho.

Back
Top Bottom