Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Wave famb I need help. What y'all using to keep ya waves (can I say laid without sounding Ayo)? Carrot cream makes my ish look good for maybe 30 minutes after taking the durag off but then it gets dry. I have Indian hemp and olive cream on deck if that matters any.
Shea butter or a light pomade (although the Indian Hemp will do a decent job if you don't had access to either of those). The real key is brushing though. It trains the hair to lay down in a particular way to the point where you won't need any products to keep it laid down.

Any of you tired bama's want to buy two crown quality brushes? 1 is a no handle oak soft(logo gone), 2nd is a handle blue medium(logo gone). Both price shipped $30.00($30.00 shipped U.S) will ship USPS priority.

FInally figured out a way to wear a durag and stocking cap at the same time without leaving a line on my forehead. I bought some womens stockings in the biggest size I could find and cut off the foot part into about a foot long cap. There's no seam at the bottom so I just put my durag on first and slide the stocking on top and fold the bottom over a couple times then just tie the durag at the back without wrapping it around my head. Works perfect :smokin :smokin

Wave famb I need help. What y'all using to keep ya waves (can I say laid without sounding Ayo)? Carrot cream makes my ish look good for maybe 30 minutes after taking the durag off but then it gets dry. I have Indian hemp and olive cream on deck if that matters any.
Shea butter or a light pomade (although the Indian Hemp will do a decent job if you don't had access to either of those). The real key is brushing though. It trains the hair to lay down in a particular way to the point where you won't need any products to keep it laid down.

This

I have straight hair but I brushed my hair all day for about 90 days and my hair was too wavy.

Figured I'd share although the camera quality sucks, just got it cut today. I normally only brush after I shower or when my hair gets long after 2 weeks because I'm lazy :lol:

I don't know how some of yall can wolf for 2 months. I'll have a mini fro by then. :smh: Just got a trim for this NYE party tonight and I can finally see my right side coming in a bit :smokin :smokin Definitely gonna have to cop that Cold Label Wofling Pomade asap.

I am still on the hunt for a cqp hard brush, this is getting out of hand...

^I just hit one of my Instagram boys up he is a distributor for them in philly im a see if he got some hard ones. Paus lol

He said they are sold out nation wide. I have all the crown brushes the medium is harder than the hard

He said they are sold out nation wide. I have all the crown brushes the medium is harder than the hard
There is a beauty supply in my state that has a website and are still in stock. Thus i had to pull the trigger on them

I don't know how some of yall can wolf for 2 months. I'll have a mini fro by then.
mean.gif
Just got a trim for this NYE party tonight and I can finally see my right side coming in a bit
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Definitely gonna have to cop that Cold Label Wofling Pomade asap.
I actually just solved the solution to our problem this past couple of months, came up with a whole new look. 
laugh.gif

Basically when wolfing the top and my hairline looked like **** after more than four weeks. Just looked matted and dusty. Now while wolfing once my hair gets really long embrace the fro, I pick/comb through my front hair line and the top of my head ONLY.

The effect is this, looking directly straight on it looks like you have a neat lil mini fro, any other angle and it just looks like you're dipping/wolfing. I brush the back and the sides like normal. The front and top get combed. If you're hairs trained you don't need to brush the top anyway. No I focus on the sides which are the only areas that need any kind of attention anyway. Keep the line crisp and the back and the sides tapered. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Thats weird ordered three tsurags one for whip house and moms dikes crib and they took forever but they came..

They shouldnt take long, i live like an hour and a half from where they ship imma call tomorrow

I just got off the phone with them, they pretty much said they leave the tsu 2 in stock even though it is not stock so they gave me tracking even though there was no product to ship.

I thought it was just me who felt that way. That medium brush be killing my scalp even when my hair is grown out. Should've just bought the Premium to go with the soft cause that medium is just sitting in my drawer with no use :smh:

And is a Tsurag really worth 10.99? I'm tired of du-rags and stocking caps but I don't know if I wanna drop $11 on something that has the same function as a $2 rag.

Last edited:
I thought it was just me who felt that way. That medium brush be killing my scalp even when my hair is grown out. Should've just bought the Premium to go with the soft cause that medium is just sitting in my drawer with no use :smh:

And is a Tsurag really worth 10.99? I'm tired of du-rags and stocking caps but I don't know if I wanna drop $11 on something that has the same function as a $2 rag.

I like the medium cqp even on a fresh cut mine is old so its not as hard.the more you use it, it will soften up a little. And no the tsu rag is not the 12.00, 6.00 mabey cause after time it stretches out

Back
Top Bottom