Official "(500) Days of Summer" Thread

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Great movie. Watched it with my "Summer" and I knew I was watching a movie of what was going to happen to me and it did. I plan on watching this movie again when I meet my Autumn.

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Great movie. Watched it with my "Summer" and I knew I was watching a movie of what was going to happen to me and it did. I plan on watching this movie again when I meet my Autumn.
real talk.. i'm still waiting.

Originally Posted by rockforlight

Viva Morrissey.
pimp.gif

Not to gravedig, but I saw this movie tonight. I was reluctant to choose the movie because I thought it was a "chick flick", but it turned out to bereally good. Great movie for the fellas!

Just saw this had to post about it sorry. Prolly the first and only chick flick movie I've ever liked. You can draw a lot of good lessons about relationships and picking a partner from this film.

Originally Posted by latinplatinum69

Just saw this had to post about it sorry. Prolly the first and only chick flick movie I've ever liked. You can draw a lot of good lessons about relationships and picking a partner from this film.

I wouldn't even say it is a chick flick since it has more of a point of view from a guy's point of view (and oddly enough it was categorized as a comedy and not a drama like I thought). I liked the flick for what it is. Does hit a lot of realities in life that sometimes crap happens in a certain way. Destiny is not always a realistic thing and sometimes you just meet people out of no where. Autumn was super hot at the end.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by latinplatinum69

I wouldn't even say it is a chick flick since it has more of a point of view from a guy's point of view (and oddly enough it was categorized as a comedy and not a drama like I thought). I liked the flick for what it is. Does hit a lot of realities in life that sometimes crap happens in a certain way. Destiny is not always a realistic thing and sometimes you just meet people out of no where. Autumn was super hot at the end.

I just watched this movie last night, it didn't disappoint. What's so bad about a good chick flick? As long as it's not corny, a chick flick is simply a good movie to me.

saw the movie about a month ago. Not bad, I expected it to be slightly better...but Zooey DeSchanel is soooo
pimp.gif

Not to grave dig but I just watched this movie for the first time.

I'm so mad right now.
30t6p3b.gif

What if my Autumn never comes?
frown.gif

frown.gif
Crux everytime I see you post, it makes me sad for you
frown.gif

If it makes you feel better, when I was watching this with my girl I thought she was just my Summer..... but then she eventually turned into my Autumn. I <3 her.

Back
Top Bottom