Official "(500) Days of Summer" Thread

Saw this last week, really good.
Deschanel comes through again with the quirky chick role.
Gordon-Levitt was also good, as I expected ever since I saw him in The Lookout.

saw this movie a few weeks ago, couldn't understand it at first but as the movie went along I began to get a clear understanding. It's one of thosemovies that everybody can relate to.

the irony of this movie is that it came out on my birthday and i was going through this same exact situation at that time, too. i remember telling the girlthat i thought she was gonna end up doing exactly what summer did at the end and she said it would never happen...

...and it did.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

the irony of this movie is that it came out on my birthday and i was going through this same exact situation at that time, too. i remember telling the girl that i thought she was gonna end up doing exactly what summer did at the end and she said it would never happen...

...and it did.
frown.gif

She got married
frown.gif
man that is tough bro. Keep ya head up g.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Yeah Autumn was bad, she the chick from Friday Night Lights. The show not the movie.

Jeter is smashing that. Damn this this Jeter guy.

movie is serious...watched it like 4 times already and it still gets me so pissed off at the female population

Originally Posted by bns1201

movie is serious...watched it like 4 times already and it still gets me so pissed off at the female population

lol whats the cheapest i can get this for dvd for? target?

Great movie. Watched it with my "Summer" and I knew I was watching a movie of what was going to happen to me and it did. I plan on watching thismovie again when I meet my Autumn.

movie was
pimp.gif

senatorjeffsmith pretty much summed it up though, Summer = typical confused girl that doesn't know what she wants outta life.

Great movie. Destiny works in mysterious ways. & yeah girls don't know what they really want

It's next up on my Netflix queue. Zoey Deschanel was good in Yes Man so I wanted to watch this too.

Originally Posted by cruzair13

Originally Posted by bns1201

lol

whats the cheapest i can get this for dvd for?
target?

i got it at target on blu ray for 15 with the 5 dollar off coupon...expired tho
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom