Official 6/4: *LOS ANGELES LAKERS .vs. ORLANDO MAGIC* on ABCHD 2009 NBA Finals -- Game 1

And O'Neal, a 7-foot timeline connecting finals appearances by both franchises, posted a message on his Twitter.com site saying he was pulling for Bryant.

"I am saying it today and today only," Shaq tweeted. "I want kobe bryant to get number four, spread da word."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/preview;_ylt=AlCNPcRyDa0HH26vtBe5o7K8vLYF?gid=2009060413&prov=ap

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'm tired of all these LAKER BANDWAGON noobs.
KOBE will never win a championship on his own.
He needs Shaq back.

The Magic are going to beat the Lakers with their post play and kick out 3's FTW.

FK L. A.!

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

He needs Shaq back.

The Magic are going to beat the Lakers with their post play and kick out 3's FTW.

FK L. A.!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

He needs Shaq back.

FK L. A.!
capt.c58989833ba94a2e933596758728e64f.nba_finals_magic_lakers_basketball_las117.jpg

only several hours and it's show times. I love ABC this time of the year. Able to watch the game on my TV now.

IT"S ON TONIGHT
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
ladies and gentlemen the wait has been over. I'd be watching with my ZKIV on
pimp.gif

Orlando in 7.
Orlando might've knocked out my Celtics this year, but I can't stand LA winning another one.
I can't stand LA in general
smh.gif

ill let you all know who's going to win the series after i play the game 7 on my 2k9 today. i did the playoffs with the lakers a couple month ago and themagic made it to the finals. i didn't play it since but i will today

im nervous... i could see the magic upsetting the lakers like the pistons did... doesnt alston pwn fisher? people really shrug off the regular season 0-2 statbut last year boston was 2-0 against the lakers in regular season and look how that went. i hope the inexperience of the magic helps the lakers. it should...

Originally Posted by shyMAYHEM

Orlando in 7.
Orlando might've knocked out my Celtics this year, but I can't stand LA winning another one.
I can't stand LA in general
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. you mad LA's better than the Celts?
indifferent.gif

I'm not even a fan of either (pulling for the Magic) and I'm so excited this day is finally here.

Real basketball returns. YES!

I killed the Magic in 2K9 last night. You Magic fans should worry about that.

laugh.gif

Few more hours.......

Lets go LAL!!!

even tho i had my doubts with the way we played thruout the playoffs....i do think this is our year.....i just pray everybody else in as focused if not morefocused then Kobe!!

LETS GO LAL!!

Back
Top Bottom