~~~!!!***OFFICIAL A Damn Shame Stephen Strasburg Plays For The Nationals Thread***!!!~~~

Just got my tickets today ... Gonna be crazy in DC ... LETS GET IT!

stephen-strasburg009resized.jpg

pimp.gif

I hope Strasburg and Harper pan out for DC because baseball in the Capital is failing, they NEED this

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

I hope Strasburg and Harper pan out for DC because baseball in the Capital is failing, they NEED this

no bull ... i've only been to one other game and that was opening day in Nationals stadium a few years ago ... i would love to go to more games but theres no point in paying 50 bucks for a team that sucks ...

Strasburg -215 in his first major league start?!?!? I'll roll with the Pirates. Cant pass up those odds.

watch him %#@# the bed. yea he is good, but he is still a rookie about to pitch his first ML game. we shall see tomorrow. wish i still had mlb tv
frown.gif

This is Mark Prior hype, and then some.

I'm really in awe how MLBNetwork is documenting this. It's almost as if Jesus Christ himself is pitching for the Nats
eek.gif

Nyjer calls him Jesus lololol ... he just short toss'd in right field by my seats ...I couldnt get to the edge but I got some decent pics ...

The hype is STUPID ... $40 to park, people from all states coming to watch this ... got a lot of 'baseball historians' paying to see this kids first start ... his ears are big as hell lmao ...

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Originally Posted by dland24

Strasburg -215 in his first major league start?!?!? I'll roll with the Pirates. Cant pass up those odds.
what does this mean? the -215 part ...

Bet 215$ and win 100$, bet 430$ and win 200$, and so on.

Back
Top Bottom