OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

I have to alternate for nike between 11.5 and 12, going shoe by shoe.

For adidas, 11.5 works for me every time for all their basketball shoes.

The Wall PE is a knock off Adidas Aunt Pearl. three stripes has so much history, I don't understand why they try to replicate Nike's every move. I stick to the OG colors personally.

No there not. It's based off Cherry Blossoms here in DC. Just so happens Cherry Blossoms are pink too.

I still can't find the white pair in an 11.5 :smh:

Does anyone know if the yellow color of the crazy 8 is different than the version that released some years back? I thought it was the same, but Adidas' pictures have the shoe looking predominantly leather, whereas the previous release was suede and :x

Just ordered my Playoffs from adidas.com for 106$ shipped (birthday code for 20% off).. I can live with that.  I really like the Lillard pair but don't want to buy two pairs in the same week.  Wish they had spaced these out a bit more...

Just ordered my Playoffs from adidas.com for 106$ shipped (birthday code for 20% off).. I can live with that.  I really like the Lillard pair but don't want to buy two pairs in the same week.  Wish they had spaced these out a bit more...
Don't know if it's a one time use only code but worth a shot for any interested.. em204ABE-69E (20% off) may not be work again tho. not sure how adidas works

Got mine today from eastbay they look good. Leaning a tad inward like my whites, but I think that's just how these usually sit. Every pic on here leans in a tad from the back view.

I'm starting to wonder how hard these will be to cop. Lot of people jumping on the hype train all of a sudden.

can anyone tell me please how comfortable these shoes are and how they fit? never owned a pair considering getting them.

I'm starting to wonder how hard these will be to cop. Lot of people jumping on the hype train all of a sudden.
Usually happens with pink shoes.
eyes.gif
 Not surprising when they have a special signing and stuff as well. Easy passes good luck to those trying I honestly don't think it will be hard even though there is more interest from a broader range of sources unlike the other colorways.

Grabbed my pair from my local FootLocker. Dude said they only received 12 pairs, I assume 1 of each size? Anyway, copped the Lillard's, the Wall's are really nice, if I had more money, probably would've copped. Will post pics later. 

Are there any other sites where the Lillards or Walls will be available or just FTL?

Back
Top Bottom