OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

:rofl:

If they look they were worn once or tried on briefly, I would say around $100-$150. I've seen some listed as worn once and almost look DS but i've seen other worn once that were creased up but still looked new.

What foams? Royal blue? Depends on condition. If DS, you could get around $400-$500. Royal was huge for the last 2-3 years but now Foams are slowly dying so they've dropped some.

$151 for all five pairs. Yellow is one of my favorite shoes of all time so I had to get three. Used a $10 off coupon on two orders
smokin.gif

Really wish I got the mesh and white earlier. Kills me.

w21yd4.jpg
Nice pick up, I never cared for this model but $150 for 5 pairs that's a steal my dude.

why is the yellow on these so crappy?? I picked up a pair on RD and about to pick up another for 50 to hoop in, but in looking at the pix it reminds me how much i hate the retro yellow and how dope the OG looked.

why is the yellow on these so crappy?? I picked up a pair on RD and about to pick up another for 50 to hoop in, but in looking at the pix it reminds me how much i hate the retro yellow and how dope the OG looked.
No one knows. All the retro colors were slightly altered from the OG colors. From the blacks, meshs, to the sunshine. 

The OG sunshine colorway actually looked gold, these look mustard which is why I don't want them at all. It's way too dull, while the OG actually popped. 

How do you like them for ball? What do you compare them to? 

Scroll back, the SKUs are all over the last few pages. You get the SKU for what colors you want, order them in a Foot Locker store and they're $30. All colors are $30 except the all black and all silver.

Anyone have any updates on the black and silver pairs? My FTL doesn't have any so I don't know if they're $30 yet.

Back
Top Bottom