OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

has anybody ever ordered from adidas and NOT get an order confirmation email right away?

nor does the order show up in order history?

its been 2 days

they charged my paypal but i got no proof other than an order number that is invalid.

adidas rep says its normal but i have never experienced this in my entire existence of ordering online

Yep. Had it happen with one of the Star Wars drops a couple of years ago. Ended up that the order didn't really go through even though they charged my PayPal.

Yep. Had it happen with one of the Star Wars drops a couple of years ago. Ended up that the order didn't really go through even though they charged my PayPal.
off topic but my brother bought some clearance adidas boost from dickssportinggoods. when he opened up the box they were used with brown spots everywhere and the outsole was dirty. the worst part was the insoles had dirt and hair and sock balls on them 🤣

he returned them to a store and ordered another pair online. this time they came with no box and no insoles 🤣

off topic but my brother bought some clearance adidas boost from dickssportinggoods. when he opened up the box they were used with brown spots everywhere and the outsole was dirty. the worst part was the insoles had dirt and hair and sock balls on them 🤣

he returned them to a store and ordered another pair online. this time they came with no box and no insoles 🤣

Ha! I had something similar happen when I actually worked at FTL. We had the Flint XV on sale for like $50, so I ordered a pair through the "catalog" aka Eastbay. They showed up BEAT. Like not just worn. Beat. Had my manager call them from the store to see wtf was going on and the girl accused us of lying. Manager went to hang up the phone, and as he was doing so, said "what a c*nt." 10 seconds later, the phone rings and it's the same rep calling to scream at him for name calling. It got ugly. :rofl:

who designed the kobe two?

all they had to do was make little subtle changes to the kobe one and the two would have looked dope.

instead they made the two look like robotic rabbit toasters that smelled like fish 🤣

DId you ever see the unreleased kobe 4s they were actually nice
who designed the kobe two?

all they had to do was make little subtle changes to the kobe one and the two would have looked dope.

instead they made the two look like robotic rabbit toasters that smelled like fish 🤣

The kobe 2’s were definitely a progression of the ones. They share alotta design aesthetics as well as materials.

The execution was questionable tho. They def should’ve left the laces exposed, for starters.

Looks like I’m the only one that probably ordered/purchased the black laker PE today lol.

Back
Top Bottom