OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

i must admit i bought the first colorway for retail lol :smh:

it was a charcoal colorway. not black but not grey. in between.

back then i really didnt check a shoe out just bought off knowing it was a sig and came out that day

yea i was dumb with my money back in the day lol

I guess I'm in the small group of people that appreciate the kobetwo. however I believe they would have been better without the lace cover and a little more design in the upper

Head-turner/neck-breaker in the wrong sense. They looked absolutely hideous on the shelf and on feet.

I clowned one of my boy's for a year straight for wearing these ugly things - he literally looked he was wearing toasters on his feet. He would defend himself by saying that they were Kobes and he copped them for $40.

Come to think of it I don't think anybody paid over $50 for those things. Adidas should've scrapped 'em at the sample stage.

Lol not gonna lie I had my mom get em for me lol paid 120 or whatever the retail was... I'd still rock em if I had em

Dang backordered until 2/17. I guess theres no rush for me. Ill take em for 100$ under retail and wait for them...

i must admit i bought the first colorway for retail lol
mean.gif

it was a charcoal colorway. not black but not grey. in between.

back then i really didnt check a shoe out just bought off knowing it was a sig and came out that day

yea i was dumb with my money back in the day lol
I got the charcoals back in the day too Noble.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

So uncomfortable.
sick.gif

Eventually cut off the top part covering the tongue and laces in an attempt to make them more comfortable, just made the shoes look worse which you'd think wouldn't be possible.

I think the main reason I got was because I missed out on the Kobe 1 Mesh. Saw them in store but they didn't have my size.

y'all legit crazy... i mean yeah the k0betw0 was one eye-catching shoe (not necessarily in a good way). but performance wise it was well ahead of it's time. and to me, the reason why i've chosen my screen name was when it comes to basketball shoes. traction is #1. the original herringbone design of THE K0BE and The K0beTW0 DESTROYED all other nike shoes (jordan xviii had the same performance, but nowhere near the durability).

that being said. my 2 white pairs are on the ups manifest

Last edited:
Dang backordered until 2/17. I guess theres no rush for me. Ill take em for 100$ under retail and wait for them...
I'm copping in the morning with discount code I don't want to take any chances. my size is already gone from adidas.com

just copped on FTL...

coupong code CPFL3BA4 25 off 100 or more... it takes the free shipping away but came up to 117 total with tax and shipping.
damn didn't know there was a 25 code lol. Oh well I have the silver club for eastbay so I get free shipping from them so I guess it's about the same.

just copped on FTL...

coupong code CPFL3BA4 25 off 100 or more... it takes the free shipping away but came up to 117 total with tax and shipping.
Thanks so much.  I was able to do site to store to save the shipping and landed them for $108.24 after tax to Texas.  Solid deal for a shoe I loved hooping in years back.  Hopefully they still perform well.

Have a great weekend!

I'm gonna sit it out for now. Probably until after the all star break. There are like 250 pairs of my size of each color way, granted the inventory is shared within the same company. They'll be there for awhile.

I'm gonna sit it out for now. Probably until after the all star break. There are like 250 pairs of my size of each color way, granted the inventory is shared within the same company. They'll be there for awhile.

QFT. Patience is key.

Thanks so much.  I was able to do site to store to save the shipping and landed them for $108.24 after tax to Texas.  Solid deal for a shoe I loved hooping in years back.  Hopefully they still perform well.

Have a great weekend!

No problem man! I called them cause I didn't know about the site to Store.. The lady ended up just refunding me the shipping cost! Came up to 108 now haha not a bad deal at all

Well. I ordered from adidas.com yesterday for 125. After seeing the coupon I can get on footlocker.com for 99.99. Def gonna return adidas order

I hooped in the kobe one for a couple years back when they first released in high school and I swear they were the greatest indoor hoop shoe at the time.

How do they hold up today against all this bs tech they have out? Anyone hoop indoor in these retros yet?

Appreciate the help! Thanks!

I hooped in the sunshines about a week back, and I must say they're pretty darn good.

Hooped in them straight out of the box, the only floor they touched was the hardwood.

The comfort was there, no need to break them in since it was the 'foam' material.

i was more worried about the cushioning and traction.

I'm happy to say that both were on point.

I was worried about the cushioning since I read on here that they changed it, but for me it was just as good as before (if not better).

The traction was good too, when i would make cuts there was no slipping or sliding. My foot stayed in its place.

Hope this helps!

Also, does anyone have any comparison pics between these and the OGs? THANKS!!

Last edited:
Are the All Stars available anywhere online anymore? I majorly goofed and thought they were coming out tomorrow, not today :x

I hooped in the sunshines about a week back, and I must say they're pretty darn good.

Hooped in them straight out of the box, the only floor they touched was the hardwood.

The comfort was there, no need to break them in since it was the 'foam' material.

i was more worried about the cushioning and traction.

I'm happy to say that both were on point.

I was worried about the cushioning since I read on here that they changed it, but for me it was just as good as before (if not better).

The traction was good too, when i would make cuts there was no slipping or sliding. My foot stayed in its place.

Hope this helps!

Also, does anyone have any comparison pics between these and the OGs? THANKS!!

Great to hear...

I've been in the Crazy 8's since the end of November and I was heavily looking to go with the Crazy 1's as my next court shoe...Was just waiting for somebody to post up on the performance...Might get a little flashy and go with the Sunshine's...

Taking mine outdoors though...

Last edited:
Great to hear...

I've been in the Crazy 8's since the end of November and I was heavily looking to go with the Crazy 1's as my next court shoe...Was just waiting for somebody to post up on the performance...Might get a little flashy and go with the Sunshine's...

Taking mine outdoors though...
Hope they hold up outdoors as well. Definitely gonna be in my rotation.

Back
Top Bottom