OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

Damn I feel for ya'll with the busted up boxes smh. Usually eastbay ships in a bag unless it's a new release Jordan or probly lebrons and stuff too. mines came in a bag. With a damaged box like that though no question they should have shipped those pairs double boxed.
mean.gif

My local shop got the Sunshines, 2014 All Stars, and Mesh's before their release dates but never got the Whites. Makes no sense.
Anybody actually got the Whites at their local ftl? Trying to use a coupon lol.

My local shop got the Sunshines, 2014 All Stars, and Mesh's before their release dates but never got the Whites. Makes no sense.
Saw them at my local FTL recently, Lenox Mall to be exact.

my HOH fairlane michigan got um and let me us bday coupon . I love um for hoopin and I've played in the lebron 11 and the XX8'S these take the #2 spot behind XX8's.

Last edited:
I don't know man I been playing consistently in them for about a week and they have given me really good traction.

I seen the sunshines, whites and ASG, at footlocker HOH today? im still debating on getting the ASGs or 2chainz top ten

I gotta say I personally haven't had problems but to Special J's defense I don't think he lying to us. I wonder what it would be if you used the same floor . ABC pointed out that they are herringbone. Who knows, it could just be the way you fit into the shoe that is causing the slippage.

I've been playing all on these the past few days, they are good n the grip on the shoes = A+

u either playin on a super dusty floor or u suck at playin basketball lol

I oD on the all star n the white I got a few more pairs comin lol

What's crazy is that them people at IG who buys shoes just so they can post a pic of the shoe n sell em for cheap after a week
I got 1 of the sunshine for $50 lol

Even crazier is that Ibought those white/yellow n my silver pair at overstock.com for $19.99 back in 07 ,lol hype really killing nowadays

Back
Top Bottom