OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

Man, none at my local Footlocker. Would've copped two.

Ended up biting the bullet and just bought a pair of Sunshines on the 'bay.

Damn that price. Only have sunshines at my hoh and there like 79 or something last time i checked. Need the blacks

Local had the whites for $30 as well as all red and yellow.

They didn't have my size in the whites, might go back to try and grab the reds. Can't beat $30, I'll just add it to the collection

I dont think too many people realize that Kobe actually wore these all 3 years of the 3peat...first in 2000 against the pacers he debut them in the finals...then again against the sixers in '01 bc those were his sigs that year...then again against the nets in '02 ( the year of the kobetwo) where he switched back to these again for the playoffs..check the pics of all those championship runs.

If he wants a 6th ring maybe he should go back to wearing these.

^he actually debut them in the second round of the 2000 playoffs vs Phoenix, you can find the highlight of him wearing them while hitting the game winner in game 2.

Went to my local FTL, they had the Playoff Mesh pair tagged as retail price not in my size. The store clerk told me that we can order it in my size 10. to my surprise, it rang up as $29.99
Check your local FTL.
I think all colors are on sale now, but not sure.
You can order it from the store and be shipped to your house for free :D

Good looks Tjay, just ordered mesh's. If anyone can hook it up with the sku for all blacks itd be appreciated. TIA

So I just have to go to a footlocker and give them the SKU and it should be 29.99? I've never done this before, but I would love these for 30 dollars. Probably my favorite shoe of all time. 

With the playoff mesh, yes it should work. I tried to do the all blacks today but it rang up to 125 still. I told him ive seen pics of the blacks instore for 29 but the computer didnt ring it up that way. But meshs rang up 29.99

With the playoff mesh, yes it should work. I tried to do the all blacks today but it rang up to 125 still. I told him ive seen pics of the blacks instore for 29 but the computer didnt ring it up that way. But meshs rang up 29.99
Got it. Thanks. I'll be heading to a footlocker soon to do this. Hopefully they still have size 12's left. 

Do you/you guys use them for ball or casually? They used to be my favorite sneaker to ball in for nostalgia purposes and I was wondering if this new retro is good for that. 

Back
Top Bottom